Breaking from the norm...

#1 Posted by earth2april18 (2 posts) -

Its so awesome to see that there are some minds that dont just go with the current trend and just try to create the same game, but with better graphics, a few different weapons and with a new visually stimulating setting. I lose interest when every game seems to lose originality and just upgrade a little with each release. Its what hinders the creativity of the masses, that and other things.

#2 Posted by magicalclick (22364 posts) -
I almost thought this is Shadow Complex 2, but, seem to be from a different studios. It has the same quality polished feeling. Can't wait to get my hands on this.
#3 Posted by bagmup (142 posts) -

Yeah, i'm really phsyced for this. I thought it was July 1 release awww :(

#4 Posted by Jshaw71 (1931 posts) -

I agree with your post, but, if what the review states is true, it seems like this will be a disapointing exp, I am downloading the demo now, I am curious if i should get it myself, It's brave of them to try this, but then again,, zombies aren't as unpoplar as they were a few years ago, or more, so, is this bravery, or following a trend? the visual look is interesting for sure, if not the gameplay it seems to come together pretty nicely to make what seems to be an interesting game exp, but playing is beliving...

Its so awesome to see that there are some minds that dont just go with the current trend and just try to create the same game, but with better graphics, a few different weapons and with a new visually stimulating setting. I lose interest when every game seems to lose originality and just upgrade a little with each release. Its what hinders the creativity of the masses, that and other things.

earth2april18