Single player campaign

#1 Posted by adamvoorhees24 (76 posts) -

Before I buy this I need to know if the SPC is as good and as long as the first two. I don't go online to play vids. It's been my experience that after adding coop/MP or Kinect the SPC suffers.

Thanks

#2 Posted by hyp3rknight (917 posts) -
It's about as long and the first two games put together.
#3 Posted by adamvoorhees24 (76 posts) -

Oh man. I've been denouncing this game for not focusing on single player.

#4 Posted by MarZMars (28 posts) -

My first playthrough took like 20 hours I think... Tons of stuff to do and exploration really pays off, lots of hidden parts and circuits. My only complaint is that some areas are carbon copies, like some room configurations are exactly the same, just with different doors enabled/disabled, almost got lost once or twice. Apart from that, very good game, will be looking forward to New Game + as well as True Survival.

And finding the rest of the collectables, of course. Seems some of them are in co-op only areas, sadly. Seems that you really can't get 100% completion playing alone.

#5 Posted by modart (86 posts) -

I could not complete 1st and 2nd dead spaces on pc because of crashing and invisible walls ect, ect, I was so disappointed about this that I swore on my mothers grave I would never buy another dead space game again. So, what about bugs? is Dead Space 3 for pc problem free?

#6 Posted by rgdfglfhgkh (62 posts) -

I could not complete 1st and 2nd dead spaces on pc because of crashing and invisible walls ect, ect, I was so disappointed about this that I swore on my mothers grave I would never buy another dead space game again. So, what about bugs? is Dead Space 3 for pc problem free?

modart
for me until now it runs fine only lack weapons and suits
#7 Posted by Frag_Maniac (2059 posts) -

The problem isn't the length, it's a lack of creativity the last one had. Check the Metacritic user scores, then you'll see that it pales in comparison to DS2.