Request Newgame+ Impossible completed save for PC

#1 Posted by ndmq (157 posts) -

Anyone willing to share? I want to run impossible and hardcore with the best circuits and mkII tips + parts.

Much appreciated.

#2 Posted by MarZMars (28 posts) -

Nothing carries over to a Hardcore game, so you don't need a "completed save" to do so. And Impossible is just a difficulty, you should really have no trouble completing the game even with starter gear, game is not hard. Just use the trainer you mentioned in another thread.

#3 Posted by ndmq (157 posts) -
Don't want to cheat with trainer, just want the best parts + circuits to build my ultimate gun.
#4 Posted by MarZMars (28 posts) -
Don't want to cheat with trainer, just want the best parts + circuits to build my ultimate gun.ndmq
You don't want to cheat, just have someone else do all the work for you? Isn't that also... cheating?
#5 Posted by ndmq (157 posts) -

[QUOTE="ndmq"]Don't want to cheat with trainer, just want the best parts + circuits to build my ultimate gun.MarZMars
You don't want to cheat, just have someone else do all the work for you? Isn't that also... cheating?

You need to read things more carefully. I said don't want to cheat with trainer...never said don't want to cheat...Just want the best gears to play with the hardest difficulty that's all.