Absolute rubbish

#1 Posted by DrDobalina (47 posts) -

Installed, spent 10 mins running about in a stratjacket with no hints about what to do, while getting killed over and over again. Uninstalled, threw it away (literally, it's in the bin outside).

If game devs can't be bothered to include any instructions, then I can't be bothered to buy their games.

Just plain bad - 1/10. A much better alternative is L4D2 - looks better for sure, and actually has some sort of plot, unlike this mess.

#2 Posted by Justinps2hero (2170 posts) -
Shame, if you just followed the path for one more minute you would have found a truly outstanding game. I died there on my first platy-through..............but persisted.
#3 Posted by DaRq_MiNoS (566 posts) -

lol, I can't believe you missed out on one of the best games this gen over the first couple minutes. You could have looked at the walkthrough on any site if you were really stuck.

#4 Posted by Bowser1027 (3 posts) -
its so sad you give up so easily...
#6 Posted by ShadowJax04 (3345 posts) -
He must be either trolling, a pirate or otherwise got the game free. If he didnt? *Head explodes from thinking about it*
#7 Posted by Col_Kilgore (3056 posts) -

LOL! 

It tells you to run. I died ONE time. 

You don't need instructions if you're ever played a video game. Run and avoid enemies for a minute or two. 

Stop playing video games. 

#8 Posted by NTM23 (149 posts) -

Wow, you suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.