Dead or Alive: Dimensions Question
- Posted by Ihatespam101
- on Jun 10, 2011 9:14 pm GMT
What's wrong with the ranking system?
I've heard that when online players lose, they cut off the signal so that the person they lose to gain no points. Trollage, i know. Sore losers they are...
If you defeat an opponent with higher rank, the more points you'll get, and viceversa
But if the people turn off their game they lose lots of points so it makes no sense to turn it off.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 15
- Game Universe:
- Dead or Alive 2 (DC, ARC, PS2),
- Dead or Alive (PS, SAT, ARC),
- Dead or Alive 5 (PS3, X360, VITA),
- Dead or Alive Online (PC),
- Dead or Alive Code: Cronus (X360),
- Dead or Alive: Dimensions (3DS),
- Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 (X360),
- Dead or Alive 4 (X360),
- Dead or Alive Ultimate (XBOX),
- Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball (XBOX)
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
2 Players Online
Dead or Alive Dimensions Navigation