Offline Glitching?

#1 Posted by sacrilege83 (97 posts) -

When I play versus against the cpu, the game freezes for a second everytime now and again. Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this same problem? I'm enjoying the game but I find this freezing to be an annoyance.

#2 Posted by bigmouthkid (3425 posts) -

I am too. It works fine in Story mode but in Arcade and Versus it glitches alot.

#3 Posted by sacrilege83 (97 posts) -

Actually read somewhere on the net that the problem is with the "Throwdown" challenge being enabled. You have to disable the feature to have the game running smooth in versus + others. Haven't tested it out yet see if it's true.

#4 Posted by Kagutsuchi22 (143 posts) -

Ive been playing offline with the Throwdown option set to Off since day one and I still get the occasional slowdown and hiccups in the gameplay.

Also, another glitch I found as I was playing through storymode today... In the final part of Eliot's chapter where you have to fight Brad Wong and do the ground attacks, almost every time I knock him down, right before he hits the ground Brad will disappear like the start of Kasumi's teleport move, and then re-appear in a separate part of the arena.  Anyone else run into this issue?

#5 Posted by Kagutsuchi22 (143 posts) -

Well, exiting the game and then starting it up again seemed to have resolved the Brad teleportation issue...

#6 Posted by Justforvisit (2660 posts) -

When I play versus against the cpu, the game freezes for a second everytime now and again. Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this same problem? I'm enjoying the game but I find this freezing to be an annoyance.

sacrilege83

Same here. It's usually only one time per fight and always near the beginning of it, but man, that really can throw your timing off. Hope they'll patch it soon