Silly Merch

#1 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19482 posts) -

The special edition of this game has some silly merch that should not have been packaged together in the first place. Heck, Deep Silver could have spent the resources on designing the merch on something else more worth the costs - such as giving the money spent on this to Techland for further development of the game.

I have the impression that the merch is just there to rack up some publicity for the game, despite Deep Silver's apology.

If there's anything offensive about this, it's game-makers and publishers spending money and effort into anything other than actually making the game.

I don't know about you, but I know that I am not buying into this frivolous crock.

#2 Posted by Shabo883 (116 posts) -

The special edition of this game has some silly merch that should not have been packaged together in the first place. Heck, Deep Silver could have spent the resources on designing the merch on something else more worth the costs - such as giving the money spent on this to Techland for further development of the game.

I have the impression that the merch is just there to rack up some publicity for the game, despite Deep Silver's apology.

If there's anything offensive about this, it's game-makers and publishers spending money and effort into anything other than actually making the game.

I don't know about you, but I know that I am not buying into this frivolous crock.

Gelugon_baat
no one cares about your opinion, you dont have any followers because you constantly argue with people. one would think that as much time spent and wasted energy you would have a following but yo dont because u have mental issues
#3 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19482 posts) -

no one cares about your opinion, you dont have any followers because you constantly argue with people. one would think that as much time spent and wasted energy you would have a following but yo dont because u have mental issues Shabo883

That's what a narcissist like you would say.