At this stage, The game is garbage

#1 Posted by DeroxKING (20 posts) -

hackers easily get around battleeye, there was just a battleeye bypass released a couple weeks ago that has destroyed the game (unless your able to spawn and cheat)

thats not even the real reason this game sucks soo bad. because in all honestly, players should be able to controll what they can and cannot do in their own servers

its considered cheating to spawn your own stuff, even in your own server. The maker wants this game to be 'Realistic" but yet it is soo far from realistic its just buggy and furstrating.

Ive been playing another Arma 2 zombie mod called Dynamic Zombie Sandbox, and not only can you set up maps and rules, make your own maps using the editor. ride around in every vehichle, able to find and use EVERY weapon. There is even side missions to do, other than just "Survive!" like clear a military base form a zombie horde, clear a town < investigate the crashed airplane site and more!

Dayz is actually Offensive with its lack of customization and the way the creator tries to restrict everythig. I bought arma 2 just to play dayz and after a week i was more than dissapointed.

obviously the game is far from finished but, i hope in the later days of development that Mr. Rocket will coem to his sences and let players chose the way they want to run their own servers. otherwise, this game is doomed

#2 Posted by NakedWifJesus (1 posts) -
Yo son.. you know there are NON-hive(your character starts fresh for only that server) servers that are private right? Like http://rinaun.com/ 24 hour admins and clan battles no gay scripting/hacking ****
#3 Posted by a140lbstud (236 posts) -

hackers easily get around battleeye, there was just a battleeye bypass released a couple weeks ago that has destroyed the game (unless your able to spawn and cheat)

thats not even the real reason this game sucks soo bad. because in all honestly, players should be able to controll what they can and cannot do in their own servers

its considered cheating to spawn your own stuff, even in your own server. The maker wants this game to be 'Realistic" but yet it is soo far from realistic its just buggy and furstrating.

Ive been playing another Arma 2 zombie mod called Dynamic Zombie Sandbox, and not only can you set up maps and rules, make your own maps using the editor. ride around in every vehichle, able to find and use EVERY weapon. There is even side missions to do, other than just "Survive!" like clear a military base form a zombie horde, clear a town < investigate the crashed airplane site and more!

Dayz is actually Offensive with its lack of customization and the way the creator tries to restrict everythig. I bought arma 2 just to play dayz and after a week i was more than dissapointed.

obviously the game is far from finished but, i hope in the later days of development that Mr. Rocket will coem to his sences and let players chose the way they want to run their own servers. otherwise, this game is doomed

DeroxKING
QQ some more kid...
#4 Posted by DeroxKING (20 posts) -
ok how about i QQ about your name?? 140 lb stud?? lol more like lil pip squeak. i bet you cant even bench half your body weight. How about instead of being useless , try posting something more constructive, you know like maybe an opinion on why you think the game is good rather than try an be macho when its obvious you have lil man syndrome. thanks for contributing your worse than useless comment :) NakedWif I havent played since i discovered that other zombie mod, but i thought private servers where not supported by the creator and he was trying to take them down because he wants the game to be run the way he wants it. every private server i have tried to join was a different version from my game aswell.
#5 Posted by MrDirkDiggler (5 posts) -

This game is garbage. The Arma 2 engine does not work at all with the gameplay DazyZ is trying to implement. For christ sakes, you can't even run and shoot at the same time or change a gun for that matter. The item system is a miracle to figure out if you have no one to explain it to and if your playing byself it's boring as hell. I do play with a few people from time to time but eventually hours and hours of finding equipment just ends up with me dying and losing everything over bullcrap. For instance, climbing down a ladder killed me. I had just about every item on my toolbelt, the sick thermal gun and enough food, blood and drinks to last me forever. I wouldn't be that upset if someone had shot and killed me but no, climbing down a ladder got the better of me. 

#6 Posted by Nickprovs (1199 posts) -

It's not a game, it's a mod.

For a long time, this mod was developed by one person.

This mod is outstanding for not being an actual game. You didn't buy DayZ either, you bought ArmA, so don't complain that the ArmA engine doesn't suit DayZ.

At the very least, Bohemia Interactive is very mod friendly and loves to see community content. It also has server capacities that exceed most games. So before you right write off, if it weren't for this engine and developer, DayZ may have never gotten its start/had the chance to go stand-alone.

Learn to look at the situation from a perspective other than the obvious. Yes the mod is buggy. But it's in alpha, and... oh yeah.. it's a mod.

Oh. And mfw you try and defend yourself against a troll by questioning how much he can bench.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/mfw/image_post/63/original/64.png

#7 Posted by MrDirkDiggler (5 posts) -

It is by all means a GAME. To say that it's just a mod is moronic. I play DayZ with the intention of playing a game. To you it might be just a mod, but most of us enjoy it for the fact that it sometimes can be an anjoyable GAME.

#8 Posted by Nickprovs (1199 posts) -

It is by all means a GAME. To say that it's just a mod is moronic. I play DayZ with the intention of playing a game. To you it might be just a mod, but most of us enjoy it for the fact that it sometimes can be an anjoyable GAME.

MrDirkDiggler

>> dayzMOD.com

It's a mod. For ArmA II. Just because you think it's a game, doesn't mean it is. It runs on another games engine. Some dude just messed with some files and BAM! Mod! Not game.