This game is simply stunning.

User Rating: 9.7 | Gears of War X360
Gears of War is a game that's not for everyone. FPS gamers will have a hard time getting used to the controls because they are somewhat limited to the user.

The game play is smooth for the most part but it does have some bad load times in game. The characters are just so detailed, I don't think I have ever seen such detailed characters in a game.

The graphics are some of the best thanks to the unreal engine and Epic's ability to utilize it. Every level is detailed highly and the weapons are too. But the game does suffer from the load times in game.. you will see your armor and characters detail appear while first start a mission.

Weapons are fun to use and the chainsaw is the funnest to me, second is the torque bow. Sniping can be a frustrating at times as well. Using the shotgun doesn't work like you plan it too. When you come up to an enemy and blast him with the gun in his stomach you expect him to die right?

Playing online can be frustrating because it seems to me there is some lag issues that happen more often than other games. Tapping the "A" button to move against walls is the best bet for playing online especially when someone has a shotgun after you. It seems "lag" in the game appears more when you do this to take cover.

Over all the campaign was fun and even funner to play on insane difficulty. I recommend this game to anyone looking for a great single player game. It's something different and worth playing online co-op with a friend.