The Crucible ?

#1 Posted by rkts5GbGdsK (454 posts) -

How do you get to it?

#2 Posted by MISTMAN77 (230 posts) -

Haven't got to it yet, but I did see a dragon-like totem near the forge in the 1st map, that I think you can get to it from there. You also need the code (back of manual) to access it.

#3 Posted by MISTMAN77 (230 posts) -

Haven't got to it yet, but I did see a dragon-like totem near the forge in the 1st map, that I think you can get to it from there. You also need the code (back of manual) to access it.

MISTMAN77
Think I may have been wrong on that. I used the code today, but cannot activate it via that totem thing.
#4 Posted by dandi (359 posts) -
You have to progress far enough in the story to unlock it. After defeating a specific boss, you will receive notice that you received a new message from the tome. Go there and you will receive a token that unlocks the crucible. The crucible will then appear on your map and you can fast travel there. Good luck, it is very challenging. Your fellow gamer, Dandi - PSN: theluh
#5 Posted by Skullosis1235 (1 posts) -
I have a problem, I just beat the Gnashor boss in the kingdom of the dead and i still have not gotten an inv to The Crucible. Anybody know whats wrong? I have the crucible pass downloaded.
#6 Posted by suksass (35 posts) -

Did you check the tome? It's send over to it.

#7 Posted by CHALLENGER22 (20 posts) -

You have to defet Guardien in 1st chapter then u will ecive the message after that just go to tome & collect your Crucible Invite.