Stuck in Psychameron

#1 Posted by blottedscience (3 posts) -
Hi, been playing a lot of Darksiders 2(PC) lately. I got stuck on Psychameron after defeating the boss (Deathlord riding that spiderthingy). There's no way out of that dungeon, the way back is blocked with spikes, and I can't use deathlords on that area. Am I missing something here, am I a retard or is this some kind of bug? Here's a picture of the location -> http://i.imgur.com/uEsL6.jpg
#2 Posted by acsokis (1 posts) -

same problem on pc after patch...

#3 Posted by Tiberius2009 (70 posts) -

I know about that problem,i got stuck there too ,its a breaking game bug,so access the map and fast travel,if your using the 360 controller press the left stick to acees the world map

#4 Posted by rockada100 (1 posts) -
how you solved the problem??? **** that place !
#5 Posted by Trekeith (123 posts) -

Yeah, I'm stuck there too. Do I seriously have to wait out a patch or start over. These are my two options?

#6 Posted by Trekeith (123 posts) -

Okay, I got out. You have to fast travel from the dungeon. Go to the map, and click down the left thumbstick (the tooltip saying to press "A" is wrong). Then fast travel back to the Dead King's palace. Progression!

#7 Posted by blottedscience (3 posts) -

Okay, I got out. You have to fast travel from the dungeon. Go to the map, and click down the left thumbstick (the tooltip saying to press "A" is wrong). Then fast travel back to the Dead King's palace. Progression!

Trekeith
You can fast-travel from dungeons?! I've been cursing to the fact that you have to backtrack from completed dungeons. I guess this is why they have manuals and ingame tutorials. Thanks for the tip!
#8 Posted by denter21 (1283 posts) -
Not only can you fast travel from dungeons, it saves the waypoint so you can fast travel back to the spot you left. Useful for going back to sell or stock up on HP potions.
#9 Posted by CyrusTheV1ru5 (1 posts) -
Can you link a video from the exact spot you Fast Travel coz i tryed everywhere and still stucked in.
#12 Posted by treyviathan (12 posts) -
Can you link a video from the exact spot you Fast Travel coz i tryed everywhere and still stucked in.CyrusTheV1ru5
You can fast track from any location in any dungeon at any time. The only times you can't fast track in the games are when you are in combat (boss or common enemies) or when you are in, or about to be engaged in, a sequence where something like a spiked floor or lava are rising and you have to escape it. The game doesn't do a very good job about explaining fast tracks, but it is an incredibly useful tool.
#13 Posted by gamepuneet (5 posts) -
DUUUDE,........... FIRST OF ALLL......... fast travel is not working in PC since the beginning of the game. That is another major error or bug. If you can then please tell me the control on PC as there is no option of fast travel shown even in controller menu. Secondly, the game is saved at that particular location....if you have a pc version then please send me the save game after you fast travel from there...THANK YOU AND PLEASE BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fAAASSSSSSSSSSSST
#14 Posted by gamepuneet (5 posts) -
DUUUDE,........... FIRST OF ALLL......... fast travel is not working in PC since the beginning of the game. That is another major error or bug. If you can then please tell me the control on PC as there is no option of fast travel shown even in controller menu. Secondly, the game is saved at that particular location....if you have a pc version then please send me the save game after you fast travel from there...THANK YOU AND PLEASE BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fAAASSSSSSSSSSSST
#15 Posted by gamepuneet (5 posts) -
#16 Posted by gamepuneet (5 posts) -

Trekeith
dude if u have a pc version then plz can u give me a save game? because in PC the player cant even fast travel
#17 Posted by gamepuneet (5 posts) -
[QUOTE="Trekeith"]

blottedscience
You can fast-travel from dungeons?! I've been cursing to the fact that you have to backtrack from completed dungeons. I guess this is why they have manuals and ingame tutorials. Thanks for the tip!

dude if u have a pc version then plz can u give me a save game? because in PC the player cant even fast travel
#18 Posted by capthooter (3 posts) -
ive been getting stuck in the 3 lever room of this map. on xbox itll let me use the first death lord to pull the middle switch then it wont let me take any further action!! only able to fast travel out of dung and start over to face same issue. anyone else getting this bug? any advice?
#19 Posted by capthooter (3 posts) -
ive been getting stuck in the 3 lever room of this map. on xbox itll let me use the first death lord to pull the middle switch then it wont let me take any further action!! only able to fast travel out of dung and start over to face same issue. anyone else getting this bug? any advice?
#20 Posted by capthooter (3 posts) -
#21 Posted by K_I_R_E_E_K (1430 posts) -
for fast travel Access world map > select a point of interest (like vulgrim or an entrace to an area) > read footer for correct key > press enter (default) You might require to leave the area you're in, sometimes fast travel doesn't work for some odd reason (may be related with enemies, don't know)
#22 Posted by JRD1912 (810 posts) -

[QUOTE="Trekeith"]

blottedscience

Yea, I never used fast travel until I was stuck in the psychameron.  Tried, but obviously the god damn controls were mislabed for PC!

#23 Posted by hitback23 (1 posts) -
For Pc user that are stuck, all u gotta do is press the select button on your Xbox for windows controller(if u got 1)..then g o to the map afterward, press L3 which is the left analog stick and then u can use fast travel :)
#24 Posted by hoobaforlove (2 posts) -

you can use fast travel on pc go to map and pers tab to view out map , then select the place want to travel and hold pressing scrol buttom on mouse then pres enter