Darksiders 2 PC bugs and fixes

#2 Posted by Moegitto (461 posts) -

Wrong board

#3 Posted by andytizer8888 (17 posts) -

Wrong board

Moegitto

Which board should it go on?

#4 Posted by alaizo0 (1 posts) -
Hey, There is a misson in a place called "The Nook" i have to ride a worker contruct and i should fire a chain on a target and when i press fire it doesnt shoot! :( i play it on pc any answers?
#5 Posted by kilgoreTrout_xl (2308 posts) -

[QUOTE="Moegitto"]

Wrong board

andytizer8888

Which board should it go on?

Each version of a game used to have its own forum.  Looks like they're all consolidated now, so this is the right place to put it. 

#6 Posted by ildamos (512 posts) -

Here is the wiki page of bugs, fixes and workarounds for Darksiders 2.

If you discover a new fix, please add it in, no account required.

andytizer8888

Here's a guide I made for a younger relative. Shows how you can fiddle with the Nvidia Control Panel settings to tweak Darksiders 2 graphics options, including antialiasing and vsync.

http://imbacore.blogspot.com/2012/08/Darksiders-2-Bugs-Video-Settings-Tweaks.html

In addition I've also been adding to the list including such Darksiders 2 bugs as the "can't activate Reaper form" glitch.

#7 Posted by kilgoreTrout_xl (2308 posts) -

In addition I've also been adding to the list including such Darksiders 2 bugs as the "can't activate Reaper form" glitch.

ildamos

Are you using a 360 pad?  I've never run into this problem- you have to press each button at the same time, just so you know.  It doesn't work if you're holding one and then press the other. 

#8 Posted by ildamos (512 posts) -

[QUOTE="ildamos"]

kilgoreTrout_xl

Are you using a 360 pad?  I've never run into this problem- you have to press each button at the same time, just so you know.  It doesn't work if you're holding one and then press the other. 

I'm using a PC. Pressing V enables Reaper form --- for some people. For some the game is bugged. I haven't reached level 6 yet (busy at the office) but I'll post a feedback on this once I do.

#9 Posted by veyeper (8 posts) -

Yep got same problem funny thing is that right before the patch was released it was working fine im even riding along and fall through the ground like quicksand just fall through

#10 Posted by Tadakhol (13 posts) -

what the hell???
In The Black Stone I can't open the god damn portal!!!!!
HELP!

#11 Posted by Tadakhol (13 posts) -

what the hell???
In The Black Stone I can't open the god damn portal!!!!!
HELP!

Tadakhol
Patch 2 not working!!!
#12 Posted by Magic_Cupcake (1 posts) -
I beat the arena, and the statues won't talk to me. :(