can't get to a chest...spoiler alert

#1 Posted by yugoroth77 (9 posts) -
...HERE'S THE THING..I'M ON MY WAY TO THE BLACK STONE.. BUT BEFORE I DECIDED TO GO AROUND AND TRY TO COLLECT AS MANY BOOK OF THE DEAD PAGES AND CHEST AS POSSIBLE..ALTHOUGH THERE'S ONE CHEST ON A BROKEN BRIDGE ON THE WATER RIGHT AT THE FJORD WHEREABOUTS THAT I CAN'T SEEM TO GET..AM I MISSING SOMETHING..JUST CAN'T SEEM TO GET TO GET TO IT ANYWAY..:(...
#2 Posted by StarlightHunter (2451 posts) -

You need to use the portal gun, shoot the portal in the corridor at the far side looking directly at the page. Head back in the direction towards the page, stop when you get to the edge and then walk to the left hand wall. You should see the other portal on the right hand hall across the gap.

#4 Posted by yugoroth77 (9 posts) -
..i don't see any portals around..what corridor..i'm not sure we're talking about the same place
#7 Posted by yugoroth77 (9 posts) -
..the area i'm in..it's not the broken bridge near the entrance of the drenchfort..it's a rather large plain in the whereabouts of the fjord ..there's a very large water flooded portion...and then there's a sunken bridge..and in the other end you see a chest..but it's blocked by the yellow barrier...and i do not see any portals in the vecinity..:(
#8 Posted by immortality20 (7958 posts) -

I know which chest you mean, there's no portals there and I can't figure out how to get it either. Only one left on my map!

#9 Posted by immortality20 (7958 posts) -

I know which chest you mean, there's no portals there and I can't figure out how to get it either. Only one left on my map!

#11 Posted by GameLabyrinth (2 posts) -
swim under the platform where the chest is to the back wall, there is a wall post to climb up then jump away and you will land on the platform.