looks nice

#1 Posted by fang_proxy (76 posts) -

looks like vampire the masquerade bloodlines,great visuals and environment,looks promising

#2 Posted by Dawn_oF_Doom (229 posts) -

looks like vampire the masquerade bloodlines,great visuals and environment,looks promising

fang_proxy

I've gotten the same impression. Following this game and am excited to see what the developments will be. 

#3 Posted by kik4444 (298 posts) -
As long as they don't sparkle in the sun
#4 Posted by ciorlandenis (331 posts) -

kinda reminds me of Deus Ex 1

#5 Posted by Nostradennis (1120 posts) -

A modern day Kain? Looks very promising indeed. I'm following this one for sure.

#6 Posted by modernsocks (58 posts) -

fang_proxy

Oh gawd wouldn't it be great if it were like Masquerade?

#7 Posted by spideyj08 (8 posts) -

ya, true. it would be great if they let us explore the world, and provide diff choices and pathways to explore each level/mission something like dishonored or even better with true open ended world approach 

#8 Posted by kenpachi212 (3 posts) -
just played through the first chapter and this is really a challenging stealth game so far with a great story line. The character dialogues are nice and the visuals add more to game than people would think. I´m really liking this game so far.
#9 Posted by Hurvl (872 posts) -

I have a huge backlog, so won't buy it at launch, but this is one game I'm quite interested in. Even if it gets 6/10 I might still check it out, because it seems to offer something that reminds me of Bloodlines.

#10 Posted by cpfast (23 posts) -

it doesnt have that much in common with bloodlines but its an OK game, it could even be quite fun if all the game mechanichs worked as they should and if it had much more precise controls.

As it stands it can be very frrustrating at times, when you die twice because a command fails to register for instance...

Its no hitman blood money, but its muchhh better than hitman absolution, at least this feels like an actual stealth game.

#11 Posted by GoldenMamaba22 (2 posts) -
I just finished the game wount spoil anything but the game is short, story feels incomplite, and the final bossfight is so crappy I cant even recall any bossfight that was close to this low. Sadest part is that it really recall's good old days from masquarades asylum(club in first city) but dosn't deliver not even close. For me this game is the most disapointing one I have ever finished by far.
#12 Posted by Bruno_Magno (3 posts) -
Same thing here man. So disappointing. I think we will have to wait World of Darknes Online for a real vampire game.