This game is finished.

User Rating: 3.5 | Dark Souls PS3
This is the first game I have ever played where I couldn't even get out of the tutorial and actually get into the game. The Asylum Demon was utterly impossible to deal with and there was no game difficulty adjustment. Probably could have been a good game, but will never know. It is obvious the game was designed for the hardest of hard core gamers and not the average gamer, which is a shame. Too bad they didn't add a the game difficulty settings.

It does look good, but I find the controls to be a bit cumbersome, but ok I guess. I have heard people talk about how hard the Tutorial in The Witcher 2 was. That was a breeze compared to this. This wasn't bad until the Boss, which they got a bit carried away with. I have seen Final Booses that were no where near as difficult as this one, which not have been so difficult. I dare say, there are probably a lot of people who are as disappointed as i am in not actually being able to play the game because of an overly hard Boss. Oh well, back to Two Worlds II.
hardski7676
hardski7676

You don't have to beat that beast! There is a door you can escape through lol

aglesias
aglesias

@hardski7676  Yes you do. If you don't beat the Asylum Demon you don't get the Big Pilgrim's Key which makes it impossible to proceed through the door that takes you to the Birdie.