What's going on in anor londo?

#1 Posted by Leejjohno (14088 posts) -

I cannot find any summon signs anywher in anor londo while human, but I get invaded every minute I am human there.

Not to mention the last invader I was up against was invincible and his gamertag seems suspect. It's just unplayable atm.

#2 Posted by Yoeriman1 (37 posts) -
There are just a few players left who play this game, those who play play it alone or are a high lvl so matchmaking is almost impossible.
#3 Posted by Leejjohno (14088 posts) -

I just realised I am a high level myself so that puts me in that catagory but even then how am I supposed to kill somebody who actually deals damage to me while he is being backstabbed for zero damage.

#4 Posted by u1tradt (768 posts) -
There are just a few players left who play this game, those who play play it alone or are a high lvl so matchmaking is almost impossible.Yoeriman1
There are still plenty of people playing this game. It's just that the majority stick to PvP in the hotspots, of which Anor Londo is one. The fact that he's being invaded means that he's coming up against people at a lower level than him so the high level thing is bogus. Most people invading are around 80-120. OP you came up against a modder, there are a lot more of them now since it's so easy to mod the game these days unfortunately. Also, you may be too high a level to see most of the summon signs there.
#5 Posted by branin05 (239 posts) -
Theres a website that proves this game is VERY active. If you ever wanna summon someone Id suggest asking for someone off the website. What system are you playing on?
#6 Posted by RustedTruck650 (122 posts) -

Trolls, thats what. Prepare To Die.