seriously f'ck wrath of god users

#1 Posted by liwenborg (32 posts) -

just poop in all your faces,

#2 Posted by Profilia (2099 posts) -
Rolling is your friend. ;)
#3 Posted by Yoeriman1 (37 posts) -
I only spam it to piss of those lame laggstabbers, I hope you are one of them :D
#4 Posted by altjay88 (447 posts) -

i would love to see wrath nerfed. it hits way to hard for how fast it casts and its just a aoe shot with no aim needed. emit force at least needs to be aimed, that should be the heavy hitter of miracles. wrath should really hit less in pvp at least.

#5 Posted by Valronic (1422 posts) -

I dont think reduced damage is the way to balance Wrath. As it is, wrath murders anyone unfamiliar with its timing and is virtually useless against anyone else. I think it would do well as a charged spell. Its damage and range should increase (to a limit) with cast time. Its quick pulse should deal about the damage it does now. Perhaps 10% less.

Along those lines I think that sunlight spear, great fireball, and spells like that should be able to be held once started. Just so a person can mix up the timing a bit.

No spell needs a nerf.

#6 Posted by darmok_the_good (100 posts) -
Man I HATE when I'm destroying someone and they just start popping me with the Gods wrath! I've gotten better at dealing with it lately, but still. HATE IT! I suppose it would make perfect sense to bust it out if you are out numbered, to even the odds a bit.
#7 Posted by Mighty-Lu-Bu (1500 posts) -

Its part of fighting a faith user, deal with it. :D Just be thankful it isn't nearly as powerful as Wrath of God from Demon's Souls. That was always a one hit kill that went through any object including walls. ;)

#8 Posted by 0Hamburgher (957 posts) -
TBQH, It isn't that hard to deal with. Just use Havel's (SIGNIFICANTLY reduces damage from WotG) and a buffed Pike+14/15 and stab them as they are using WotG. It's amazing how many times I can beat people with this strategy.
#9 Posted by Mighty-Lu-Bu (1500 posts) -

TBQH, It isn't that hard to deal with. Just use Havel's (SIGNIFICANTLY reduces damage from WotG) and a buffed Pike+14/15 and stab them as they are using WotG. It's amazing how many times I can beat people with this strategy.0Hamburgher

If you get someone who has high enough faith and has the Ring of the Sun's Firstborn, it doesn't matter what armor set you use.