Moonlight butterfly assistance?

#1 Posted by wogboypaul (1139 posts) -

hi i am standing right in front of the white light of the traverse.

i am having a few problems with this boss, i am Grim_Synergist and currently Hollowed.

if anyone wants to help and if u havent done it already please help.

thanks.

#2 Posted by assshooter_2 (57 posts) -

Use a bow? Crossbow? Magic? Summon beatrice?

How are you this far into the game?

No offense lol

#3 Posted by wogboypaul (1139 posts) -

none taken. i was using a crossbow and barely have any spells, because i want to use miracles instead of sorcery.

but it doesnt matter i found someone.

dont get me wrong i cld do the whole, hitting the face before it explodes thing but it was the rest of it that bothered me.

#4 Posted by MikeFlavaz (188 posts) -

I'll help if you still need it. Other than that, I'm always looking for people to play DS with so anytime, just let me know.

As far as the butterfly boss goes...if you have ranged, you can easily tack off health while she is flying. Keep your shield up when for the projecticiles she quickly shoots and when she shoots her really slow spell..roll kind of at the last minute and it will miss. When she parks her ass on the stone, swing away.

#6 Posted by Jr14 (1557 posts) -

I'll help if you still need it. Other than that, I'm always looking for people to play DS with so anytime, just let me know.

As far as the butterfly boss goes...if you have ranged, you can easily tack off health while she is flying. Keep your shield up when for the projecticiles she quickly shoots and when she shoots her really slow spell..roll kind of at the last minute and it will miss. When she parks her ass on the stone, swing away.

MikeFlavaz

what sl are you? I'm needing to trade some stuff I'm sl 301

#7 Posted by chambiko (83 posts) -

Get yourself some Humanity and summon witch Beatrice to help you.  Her summon sign is at the bottom of the stairs leading up to the boss. Under a shrub. You might want to get rid of the stome warrior first though.