IS Dark Souls FOR THE INTELLIGENT?

#1 Posted by Dang_Man (34 posts) -
OUT OF ALL OF MY FRIENDS, ITS SEEMS THAT ONLY THE INTELLIGENT ONES ONLY PLAY Dark Souls AND THE LOWEST INTELLIGENT PLAY GAMES LIKE call of duty OR skyrim-IS IT LIKE THIS FOR ANYONE ELSE?
#2 Posted by Lordoftheseals (2 posts) -
Yes.
#3 Posted by ShadowJax04 (3344 posts) -

Yes. But not for you. :) ;)

#4 Posted by MrAVKV (13 posts) -

Well I woudn't say it requires intellegience just planning and patience. Just prepare for fights and don't be too hasty.

#5 Posted by Dang_Man (34 posts) -
WHY WOULD I LIE?
#6 Posted by Kickable (1094 posts) -

no, that's stupid.

#7 Posted by TheDbl7 (27 posts) -

The reason why people who play games like Cod appear stupid is because they're tedious games that don't change and see you doing the same thing over and over. Dark Souls actually requires you to look at situations at plan against different enemies as opposed to charging in, spraying a myriad of bullets at any moving object.

#8 Edited by Kickable (1094 posts) -

yea, but asking a question like this is far more likely to make you appear stupid than any game will.

#9 Edited by Lostlight88 (41 posts) -

@Kickable: I highly doubt you're supposed to take him seriously :P

#10 Posted by Kickable (1094 posts) -

Hopefully not

#11 Posted by bfa1509 (80 posts) -

Well COD and Skyrim suck serious butt compared to Dark Souls, so yes they aren't very intelligent.

#12 Posted by Alcapello (922 posts) -

C'mon dude seriously?

I mean dark souls might be a more serious game if you spend a lot of time in its world, but that doesn't really mean your smarter or dumber..

#13 Posted by RainbowKettle (8 posts) -

That all depends on how you play it.
If you play it blindfolded like this guy, the question is definatley open to debate XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xB3ufjib_I

#14 Posted by RainbowKettle (8 posts) -

That all depends on how you play it.
If you play it blindfolded like this guy, the question is definatley open to debate XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xB3ufjib_I

#15 Posted by gEiStToG (15 posts) -

Dark Souls takes the intelligence of a toddler and the willpower of a hero....or something

#16 Edited by Dustyn-Barlow (52 posts) -

I have a degree from Columbia and I can say without a doubt I have no clue what the hell is going on story wise.

#17 Posted by Ryan10901994 (611 posts) -

Intelligence has nothing to do with what one enjoys. It doesn't take someone with intelligence to understand that Dark Souls is a well-rounded game. Although, it definitely requires a fair amount of patience and planning.