Anyone else experiencing 1.08 issues?

#1 Posted by Conscrumptured (779 posts) -

Items on corpses won't glow anymore, then I run over them and it has the option to pillage. I chose to run past it before picking it up, then I was about a hundred paces away, and the item was glowing again.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

#2 Posted by alex_from_here (272 posts) -

I've been having online problems where bonfires don't lit up, messages on ground disapears but are still readable AND Items that seems to disapear, but are still pickable. 

I've been really confuses as to why it's only a online problem tho. Are you also having these problems playing online?

#3 Posted by Conscrumptured (779 posts) -
Wow, that sounds like my problems, and yes I've only tried it online. I haven't yet tried playing offline. When you play offline, everything works for you? I might have to play offline until these problems are fixed. :/ It's only been active since their latest update. I hope they patch it soon.
#4 Posted by Dang_Man (34 posts) -
ALL THE SPECIAL EFFECTS KEEP FLICKERING ON AND OFF, LIKE THE BATTERY IS GOING DEAD
#5 Posted by Conscrumptured (779 posts) -
Yeah, the update isn't working the best for me in a lot of areas. Pretty much unplayable for now. I hope they patch things soon...
#6 Posted by minev28 (33 posts) -
Whew I thought I was the only one, is there any way to fix this?
#7 Posted by Conscrumptured (779 posts) -
Not yet, it seems. I did play in offline mode, and that brought everything back to normal, but losing all the greatness of connectivity just isn't worth it for me. All we can do is hope From Software releases a patch for it soon.
#8 Posted by Feedbackula (12 posts) -

Yeah, I'm having little graphical hickups, but only on the PS3 version. (Yes, I'm one of those people that owns this game on every platform.)

#9 Posted by Conscrumptured (779 posts) -

Yeah, I'm having little graphical hickups, but only on the PS3 version. (Yes, I'm one of those people that owns this game on every platform.)

Feedbackula
I own it on PS3 and PC, but not 360. I don't see anything wrong with it anyhow. XD It makes me angry that the PS3 version is the only one malfunctioning and they haven't repaired it yet but what can you do.
#10 Posted by dalua360 (698 posts) -

Hi, as confirmed, it's an online issue after the patch 1.08, it's world wide, at least for PS3...

No one can see bonfires, signs, magic, flames, flasks, etc....

The staff from the official Playstation Forum confirmed that this was escalated to the devs and they are working on it !

BUT, I have a second problem..... I used to farm souls playing pvp in the forest, and I'm NG+ 14, so normally I could make millions of souls from players at high levels that I managed to kill, but now, I'm receiving about 10 to 50 thousand souls only, and I'm asking around and the guys that I could kill had about 10 million souls on their "wallets" ! Myself included, when people kills me, they are receiving about 9 thousand souls but I have 6 millions with me.... Are you facing the same issue ?????

#11 Posted by TheEmoHan (12 posts) -
Getting hit by invisible soul masses souls arrows and fire balls all over the joint , also the humanity dudes in the chasm of the abyss are pains in the arse to deal with because of the glitch
#12 Posted by Conscrumptured (779 posts) -
Getting hit by invisible soul masses souls arrows and fire balls all over the joint , also the humanity dudes in the chasm of the abyss are pains in the arse to deal with because of the glitch TheEmoHan
I know what you mean, seriously. I can't even touch the game right now. I would have to play it offline, and that just ruins the purpose of Dark Souls to me. I seriously hope a patch comes soon.
#13 Posted by TheEmoHan (12 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheEmoHan"]Getting hit by invisible soul masses souls arrows and fire balls all over the joint , also the humanity dudes in the chasm of the abyss are pains in the arse to deal with because of the glitch Conscrumptured
I know what you mean, seriously. I can't even touch the game right now. I would have to play it offline, and that just ruins the purpose of Dark Souls to me. I seriously hope a patch comes soon.

I would play the game but i really enjoy the "jolly cooperation " in the game and all i want to do is to help people kill bosses , summoning rate dropped right down after the glitch cause people cant see the signs