Say what you want, It's a fun game.

User Rating: 6 | Dante's Inferno: Shinkyoku Jigoku-Hen X360
Audio: 8/10
Outstanding voice acting. Solid sound effects that become repetitive quickly. Good soundtrack.

Visuals: 7/10
The game looks great at first but once you get further into it, You realize that it lacks variety and it becomes stale in the last 1/3 of the game. I still have to give respect to the previous levels though.

Playability: 4/10
I am not going to bash the gameplay because it's a knock off of the God Of War gameplay because I could name countless games that have similar gameplay. It's enjoyable at first but it does become stale. It's just a button masher type game, Nothing more. Also the range attacks has no range, You are seriously just mashing buttons in hopes of hitting them with a range attack. It's easily the worst part of the game.

Delivery: 5/10
Campaign is of solid length. The story is very loyal to the book. Cut scenes are like a mini-film added into the game. Gates of Hell is a poor addition that is not worth playing. No replay value. Lacks content.

Overall: 6/10
The game is obviously flawed but it is still somewhat enjoyable at times. I would suggest renting it if you are interested in it because it's not worth buying.