User Rating: 10 | Crusader: No Remorse PC
to be honest this game at that year let me failed in high school, i was playin it too much, graphics was incredible at this time it was running over DOS, i still remember the music tracks for this game until now its still echo on my mind it was amazing ,its adventure shooting game , i think the storyline was fair enough coz i cant remember all da details it been over 15 years old ago it all i know it was best shooting game dat time it really interesting game wish i could back to future it was nice moment of my life big thanks for developers i know its late but best things always thankful .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... cheeeeeeeers :)