Booooring.

User Rating: 1.1 | Crazy Taxi: Catch a Ride GBA
When I first bought Crazy Taxi, I thought I had found a great game. When I played it, though, I was greatly disappointed. What I had expected was a thrill- packed, fun taxi driving game, but instead, I got a boooooooooring taxi driving game. The two cities you can drive in are dull and unimaginative and the cars sound cheesy. The engine and tire sounds seem like a machine breaking down and the music is horrendous. Another bad part is the minigames. Oh, sure, they're a lot of fun the first few times around, but after that, they get really old, really fast. Another big letdown is how you only have 2 driving modes: Career and Crazy Box (minigames) mode, neither being any good.In career mode, you simply drive around, pick up passengers then drop them off somewhere (can't you see how ecstatic I am about this game?) and repeat it over and over again untill either you go nuts and decide to smash the game to bits (which isn't a bad idea, by the way) or the clock runs out. All you need to do to unlock this game's one unlockable (city # 2) is earn $11,000 in career mode and then you will have nothing left to do but do it all over again.
Take my advice and DON'T BUY THIS GAME!!!!!!!!