take the fun of tennis, with a smaller court = more speed/spin/FUN!!!!

User Rating: 9.5 | Rockstar Games presents Table Tennis X360
The first time i rented this game was around three weeks ago, i noticed it because me and my family are into table tennis allot and we wanted to see if this game delivers, and yes it DOES. just as Game Spot said "by limiting the game play almost exclusively to intense singles battles" (not exactly quoted, but close), this game is just filled with hours of intense table tennis for all to enjoy and get in on. just as a famous philosopher once said, the simplest solution is probably the best one, the same applies here. All you do is play in singles battles and it is outrageously fun!!. character models COMPLETELY caught me off guard because this game was published and developed by Rockstar games, who previously were not known for their stunning graphics within their games, this completely changes my opinion of their graphical capabilities. they are aw inspiring with outrageous detail on the movement of their shirts and the animation of the characters. it would have been interesting to see how they would have thrown doubles into this, but we can't get everything we want, if we could i would never have to work a day in my life, but i'll just have to settle with this fantastically simple game with great graphics and actually a surprisingly good choice of sound for the game. the sound is hard to describe, however if you rent or buy this game, you'll see what i mean ,unless you hate techno :( .