Awesome destruction, amazing multiplayer and a good single player but...
lilbizzle1 wrote this review on .
- Great graphics, don't know why people are complaining i think it is next gen and is solid. and no frame drops.
- Geo mod 2.0: This is definitely something that needs to be used in upcoming games. This makes the game with the most ultimate destruction.
- Realistic destruction: By this is mean it is not just one bang and it is blown up like "Mercenaries 2". It takes a while for a building to go down depending on what weapon you use and bits of the building get blown up. Also if say a massive block falls on you it will damage you or even kill.
- Awesome multiplayer with many modes, weapons, characters and customisation and also a whopping 21 maps. Backpacks really make this fun and help towards the experience and also everything is as destructable in multiplayer as in single player.
- Various ways to blow up a base and you can really have fun strategically doing it or just going in all guns blazing.
- Really quick at setting up a multiplayer match.
- Wrecking crew is a lot of fun with mates.
- SIngle player campaign can get a bit repetitive but still fun and most of the missions are the same sort of tactic. Also having a jetpack is not enough, why not put them all in.
- Quite a rather plain looking map, i know its mars but maybe could make it look a bit more colourfull and add some more content in.
- Driving is a bit dodgy but not terrible, i mean after all you will be blowing things up most of the time. Also you can run just as fast as some cars.
- Sometimes a bit of lag in multiplayer but not often.
Overall i thoroughly reccomend this this game and it is well worth £40 and fi you can pick this up cheaper your laughing. A game with 100% destruction is almost enough to blow your load. The only gripe i have with this game is that it can get boring and it might get dusty on the shelves for a bit but multiplayer will last you a long time and lots of cool achievements to get. 9/10