Counter-Strike Related Games
The year is 2006--it's the 225th anniversary of Los Angeles and gang warfare has reached an all-time high. Three gangs are engaged in a vicious battle for dominance and it's up to you and your LA SWAT team to restore order and protect the city streets.
- Release Date: Apr 5, 2005
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive features new maps, characters, and weapons, as well as delivers updated versions of the classic CS content.
- Release Date: Aug 21, 2012
Country Justice: Revenge of the Rednecks is a first-person shooter that takes place in Yahoo County, where all the residents are turning into zombies.
- Release Date: March 2005
The campaign missions can be pretty intense at times, but the underlying action itself lacks the sort of visceral punch that shooters ought to have.
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2004
This fast-paced, chaotic expansion pack adds powerful new vehicles and weapons, as well as excellent new maps.
- Release Date: Nov 19, 2004
Terrorist Takedown: Payback is the sequel to the value-priced shooter, Terrorist Takedown. The game features 10 missions and a variety of weapons and vehicles.
- Release Date: Q1 2005
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2004
A paintball game.
- Release Date: Mar 18, 2005
Far Cry 3 has players step in the shoes of Jason Brody where they will slash, sneak, detonate, and shoot their way across the island in a world that has lost all sense of right and wrong.
- Release Date: Dec 4, 2012
Step into the role of elite US Marines in Battlefield 3.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2011
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon is a spin-off that contains around eight hours of original content and features a single open-world island to explore, with many of Far Cry 3's gameplay systems and mechanics making a return.
- Release Date: May 1, 2013
Far Cry 2 takes place in a huge territory in South Africa and features day-night cycles, mercenary characters, wildfires, and much more.
- Release Date: Oct 21, 2008
The venerable Call of Duty series leaves its familiar WWII battlefields behind to tackle warfare in a modern setting.
- Release Date: Nov 5, 2007
Modern Warfare 2 features an intense single-player campaign, a number of cooperative missions, and deep competitive multiplayer.
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2009
- Release Date: Oct 22, 2008
Far Cry isn't just a stunning technical accomplishment. It's quite possibly the best single-player first-person shooter experience for the PC since Half-Life.
- Release Date: Mar 23, 2004
Arma II is the follow-up to Arma: Armed Assault and features new characters, improved AI, and online multiplayer modes.
- Release Date: Jul 7, 2009
Combat Arms is a free-to-play, online multiplayer, first-person shooter game.
- Release Date: Jul 10, 2008
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 delivers destruction, vehicular warfare, squad play and open world environments in an action game.
- Release Date: Mar 2, 2010
F.E.A.R. is an intense combat experience with rich atmosphere and an engaging story presented entirely in first person.
- Release Date: Oct 17, 2005
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is the next chapter in the best-selling Call of Duty first-person shooter action series.
- Release Date: Nov 8, 2011
Soldier Front 2 is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online first-person shooter that features graphics running on the Unreal Engine 3, a diversity of strategic combat modes, and an unprecedented level of realism.
- Release Date: TBA
Rage is a first-person shooter from Bethesda set in the not-too-distant future where an asteroid impacts Earth, leaving a ravaged world behind.
- Release Date: Oct 4, 2011
Warface is a free-to-play online game for the PC.
- Release Date: TBA
- Player Reviews: 193
- Game Universe:
- Half-Life (PC, DC, PS2, UNIX, MAC),
- Half-Life 2 (XBOX, PC, MAC),
- The Orange Box (PC, X360, PS3, MAC),
- Half-Life 2: Episode One (PC, MAC),
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two (PC, MAC),
- Team Fortress 2 (PC, MAC, UNIX),
- Counter-Strike: Source (PC, MAC, UNIX),
- Day of Defeat: Source (PC, MAC),
- Half-Life 2: Episode Three (PC),
- Half-Life 2: Episode Pack (PC)