Counter-Strike: Source Related Games
Though the retail version has a few notable flaws, Joint Operations can be an exhilarating, fast-paced game about modern combat.
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2004
This retail package includes battles fought in Iraq and Afghanistan, as released on the KumaWar online service, as well as one exclusive mission.
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2004
Battlefield 2 brings the intensity of Battlefield 1942 into the modern era with enhanced team play and the latest vehicles and weapons systems available. In this first-person shooter, you'll choose to fight for one of three military superpowers: the United States, China, or the newly formed Middle East Coalition.
- Release Date: Jun 21, 2005
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2, the sequel to City Interactive's Sniper: Ghost Warrior, is a military style first person shooter that features sniping action set in three different terrain types: urban, jungle, and mountain.
- Release Date: Mar 12, 2013
It features a blend of stealth, covert surveillance, and high-powered firefights at secret military bases, though the game also has several significant shortcomings.
- Release Date: Dec 15, 2000
The sixth game in the Rainbow Six console shooter series returns to Las Vegas with more action-packed levels and a new sprint feature.
- Release Date: Apr 15, 2008
If ever there was a game that proved the value of gameplay over graphics, it's Delta Force.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 1998
Though Rogue Spear is in many ways a much better game than its similar predecessor, it too is not without a laundry list of problems.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 1999
The setting is perfect shooter material, and Operation Flashpoint does justice to it with complex gameplay coupled with a huge and truly memorable gameworld.
- Release Date: Aug 30, 2001
It will keep you on the edge of your seat and tuned to the action at all times.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 1999
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter returns for a second showing of tactical shooting excitement.
- Release Date: Jul 17, 2007
If you don't care about the single-player game, if you have a high-speed Internet connection, and if you can find a good server, then Global Operations is great.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2002
Multiplayer fiends, of course, will have a field day and should remain satisfied until someone comes along with a nifty mod (like the "NATO" patch) or the sequel hits the shelves.
- Release Date: Jan 31, 1999
Developed by the U.S. Army, America's Army is the only free action game that utilizes training, actions and career advancement.
- Release Date: Jun 17, 2009
Ghost Recon offers some excitingly tense moments, but problems often rear their ugly heads just when the game gets interesting.
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2001
At best, it can be an unusually intense game that in many ways rivals or surpasses the top commercial tactical shooters.
- Release Date: Aug 28, 2002
This sequel to Codemasters' popular Cold War-themed shooter takes place in a modern setting in which tensions are high between China and Russia.
- Release Date: Oct 6, 2009
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2013
Delta Force: Xtreme is an updated version of the classic military first-person shooter, with a newly optimized game engine, enhanced graphics, and added missions.
- Release Date: Apr 22, 2005
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas is the fifth title in the Rainbow Six series, and pits players against terrorists who have taken the city of Vegas hostage.
- Release Date: Dec 12, 2006
SWAT 3's most impressive feature has to be the amazing artificial intelligence employed by friend and foe alike.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 1999
If you want to mow down terrorists using the latest firearms in a variety of colorful settings, then this is your game.
- Release Date: Nov 7, 2000
The next installment in the Rainbow Six series introduces a new single-player experience featuring advanced equipment and new storylines. This time, you can play as either Ding Chavez (the leader of Team Rainbow) or Dieter Weber (a sniper in charge of covering his team's movement).
- Release Date: Feb 16, 2006
Despite its minor flaws, Raven Shield is still a very impressive addition to the series and a very worthy heir to the Rainbow Six name.
- Release Date: Mar 19, 2003
This enhanced version of SWAT 3 includes multiplayer support, new weapons, new levels, and more.
- Release Date: Oct 6, 2000
- Player Reviews: 763
- Game Universe:
- Half-Life (PC, DC, PS2, UNIX, MAC),
- Half-Life 2 (XBOX, PC, MAC),
- The Orange Box (PC, X360, PS3, MAC),
- Half-Life 2: Episode One (PC, MAC),
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two (PC, MAC),
- Team Fortress 2 (PC, MAC, UNIX),
- Counter-Strike: Source (PC, MAC, UNIX),
- Day of Defeat: Source (PC, MAC),
- Half-Life 2: Episode Three (PC),
- Half-Life 2: Episode Pack (PC)
- Offline Modes:
Competitive, Team Oriented
- Online Modes:
Competitive, Team Oriented
- Number of Players:
Counter-Strike: Source Navigation