Game is unplayable

#1 Posted by davidsworld3 (3038 posts) -

Every time I try to play a match it completely kicks me off live...Uh wow what a failure, it works fine on my pc, but wanted a game that would be fun to play on the xbox but guess i wasted 15 bucks...I dont trust this game to work for me so will just go back to playing source and delete it off my xbox.

I cant believe the level of faulure this game has had starting from release. Only problems seem to stem from the console games. Did they not test this on the consoles and just assume since it works on the pc just fine that it would work on a console?

This game is not meant for console play fo some reason it's just not working for me, I'd say it's my internet speed but that cant be as I have no problem with any other game.

So for those who are on the fence get it for pc if you can, for one the mouse controls are much much better, but also in my opinion look better too, I've noticed a better polish to the game on the pc, than the console, not that the difference really matter it's about having fun and winning for the team, but for whatever reason it's just unplayable for me on the console, and wasted 15 bucks on it. I'm really glad I have a career that makes this loss reasonably tolerable, but man what a buzz kill was rather hoping it would be great fun.

I'm not gonna wait for a patch or whatever as seems like it works fine for some and not for others. Just gonna take the loss and move on.

For those that like it and works fine, I wish you the best.

#2 Posted by LasDK (3 posts) -
its because you are noobish
#3 Posted by davidsworld3 (3038 posts) -

Thats a blatant troll post. No this game is noobish for being broken for the most part. I dont see a lot of good things being said or hear many good things. They obviously made sure to do the pc first, the consoles got the crap, too me just sais they cant do it.

Oh well not going back too this, counter strike source is so much better anyways years of mods have already been put into it, I really dont see why they did this to begin with, and like with my other topic, it's pretty much forgotten by those who have been playing it from the start. They didn't even add any NEW maps, yet I see a trailer talkinga bout new maps...but then it was just for new slightly altered version of old maps.

Game is just plain bad in my opinion, at least for the console versions and utter lack of moddability which has made cs so damn successful and fun to begin with. They wont be letting us mod this game for sure too, so really no point in sticking even with the pc version that works fine. They took way too much out for it to last all that long.

Oh well and for the troll, grow up.

#4 Posted by sirk1264 (5609 posts) -

Thats a blatant troll post. No this game is noobish for being broken for the most part. I dont see a lot of good things being said or hear many good things. They obviously made sure to do the pc first, the consoles got the crap, too me just sais they cant do it.

Oh well not going back too this, counter strike source is so much better anyways years of mods have already been put into it, I really dont see why they did this to begin with, and like with my other topic, it's pretty much forgotten by those who have been playing it from the start. They didn't even add any NEW maps, yet I see a trailer talkinga bout new maps...but then it was just for new slightly altered version of old maps.

Game is just plain bad in my opinion, at least for the console versions and utter lack of moddability which has made cs so damn successful and fun to begin with. They wont be letting us mod this game for sure too, so really no point in sticking even with the pc version that works fine. They took way too much out for it to last all that long.

Oh well and for the troll, grow up.

davidsworld3

Go back and play counter strike source then. I have no problem with the ps3 version and I bet many don't have a problem with the 360 version. Quit making stupid topics saying how much you hate this game. 

#5 Posted by KWilTheLegend (39 posts) -

Really don't have a problem with the 360 version.  I like the game.  When in a party, it seems to take a long time to find a game, so I am hoping that they fix the matchmaking part of it, but overall, the game is a blast.  Very nostalgic, too.

#6 Posted by hardcoregamer92 (1124 posts) -

Well for me the lags makes it unplayable...

#7 Posted by -Five0- (48 posts) -

Yeah I can't play it either. Lags constantly for me. I can barely join any games. Not satisfied. Looks like I wasted my money as well. Hopefully they realize this issue and correct the problem. Dissapointing. 

#8 Posted by arijit_unreal (54 posts) -

The game is almost unplayable on Xbox 360. It lags like hell. Also controlls are getting unbind from buttons. Every time I play I have to reset the controls. I hope valve fixes the lag issues asap.

I searched the internet many people are saying its playable but most guys are saying impossible to play on xbox.

I think its better to buy the PC version if it keeps lagging like this.

#9 Posted by JonesyJosh (3 posts) -
Anyone complaining bout lag needs a better connection.
#10 Posted by arijit_unreal (54 posts) -

Anyone complaining bout lag needs a better connection.JonesyJosh

Only CS GO is lagging. I'm playing Reach, Hybrid, Gears, all without any lag.

#11 Posted by jorge69696 (220 posts) -

Console gamers are so entitled.

#12 Posted by Xenuri (46 posts) -

Buy a PC...