Isn't he cute!

User Rating: 8.3 | Cool Spot GEN
This has got to be one of the best platformers I have ever played. You're the little Spot guy, remember him from the 7Up commercials before they started the whole "make 7, up yours" bullcrap? So you run around through these levels, taking various paths and exploring each level (you don't just run sideways the whole time). Collect little red spots along the way, and 7up emblems. They're worth "points" and "lives" and if you get enough you get to go to bonus stages. Anyways you shoot little 7up balls at your enemies to kill them, don't step on sharp things cause they hurt (like little bitty thumb tacks are the size of your body in this game). Climb up and down ropes and other things in the environment. All in all just a great simple game, there's different difficulty levels to chose from, so you can play easy with only a few enemies or hard with lots of them. I hear if you beat it all the way through without continuing on the hardest level that you get to see some secret screen, i never could do it though! So if you have a screenshot send it to me :)