I wouldn't go as far to say it was as good as the original, but it is still a great game.

User Rating: 8.6 | Conker: Live & Reloaded XBOX
I was extremely excited when i heard that they were making a new conker game, so much that it even made me go buy an xbox to play it on, but was a bit disappointed it wasn't a proper sequal but a bit of a remake with different multiplayer, but i still wanted it. I got it as soon as i saw it in stores and couldn't wait to play it. When i placed the disk in my xbox and started a new file on story mode i was amazed at the graphics, they were just stunning, especially compared to the N64 graphics. The music had also been remastered and was playing wonderfully. The game was still fun and took me two days to finish, but wasn't as challenging as its predecessor buy was still fun. After finishing i tried the multi player, which took me a while to figure out the controls and what to do, but after i found that out, i had a lot of fun. Most of the multi player modes got a bit boring, but two still keep me entertaining, especially one, T.M.S Spamono, which i think is outrageously fun. I also tried the Chapter X mode which is quite challenging but doesn't really have much point, but is a good way to kill some time.

I don't have xbox live so the multi player isn't as fun but still keeps me entertained. I play the single player chapters once in a while which I still enjoy. So in the end it was a great game, but in my view wasn't as good as the N64 version, which blew me away, but is still a game worth playing.