BORING, just add money game

#1 Posted by Kewl_guy (108 posts) -

This is your typical facebook "empire" builder.

Energy, resources, and for $ perks.

It does not run well (im sure they will fix that)

and its bleeding boring. Do yourself a favor, don't let it suck you in for a couple days, it will just leave you hallow.

#2 Posted by pimpofdoom (999 posts) -

Zero Hour was the last good C&C game anyway.

#3 Posted by mimsoo (2297 posts) -

Ummm today is my 2nd playing day.. i find it rather awesome. Im i the only one?

#4 Posted by phatsanta (106 posts) -

sure It's fun at the start but that just goes down hill with only being able to attack npc's than having to wait forever to attack again.

#5 Posted by DarkTempler1 (352 posts) -

I play world 5, I am CiC of Robot House. The #3 alliance on the server. I enjoy killing forgotten bases of high level. Makes the game challenging and gives my army something to do. I think its a good game yet could be better. I like the social aspect of the game. The downside is that this game is basicly a Pay 2 Win game.

#6 Posted by Rattlesnake_8 (18364 posts) -
Pay to win games are stupid. Just a way for devs to milk you big time. It's never worth getting into pay to play games.
#7 Posted by pimpofdoom (999 posts) -

The funny part is these games are often called "free to play". These "free" games can cost you more in the long run then games that you pick up on Steam/EB games. 

#8 Posted by firepow13 (139 posts) -

the game should set more intriguing and innovative gameplay that meets the hardcore gamers expectations.  Otherwise, why we choose it? I think in the face of popular browser MMOs like Evony, Jagged Alliance Online and Forge of Empire, Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances ought to appeal to more than strategy fans and browser game lovers. 

Here is a nice suggestion about it http://www.dotmmo.com/command-conquer-tiberium-alliances-6080.html