C&C Red Alert Retaliation for the PS is an average RTS game, on a console.

User Rating: 6.9 | Command & Conquer: Red Alert - Retaliation PS
As with all RTS games on consoles this on didn't play that well, It was just a tad too hard to go from menu to menu. The game play is the strong point of this game, as is all other C&C games; it has a Skirmish Mode (my favorite) which allows you to play with up to eight computer opponents, on a wide variety of maps. The difficulty levels for the computer opponents range from Easy to Hard. There is also the beloved Campaign Mode, which is exactly as it says, a mode that lets you go thru several campaigns, that are any where from easy to hard. And ones that allow you to play as many different countries. The graphics are very good, a little2Dish, but nothing that really destroys the game. The models of tanks and buildings are average although they don't compare with any graphics nowadays they are still good enough. Another thing I will always remember about this game is the nuclear explosion, they had this almost cartoon like appearance, but I liked them a lot! The sound is very good, and sounds like any other RTS game. It has some background noises, but it is just mainly things that directly affect you, the player: like the tanks, and gunfire. I recommend this game to any fan of the C&C series; it is an awesome port to a console.