Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight Related Games
The first of three sequels in Blizzard's legendary sci-fi real-time strategy series focuses on the Terran faction.
- Release Date: Jul 27, 2010
The sequel to Gas Powered Games' epic-scale real-time strategy game will be one of Square Enix's first collaborations with foreign developers.
- Release Date: Mar 2, 2010
Distant Worlds is a vast, real-time, 4X space strategy game.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2010
Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity bundles the micro-expansion packs Diplomacy and Entrenchment together with the latest updates available.
- Release Date: Feb 26, 2010
Masterfully recaptures the dark, deadly emotion of the original.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 1996
- Release Date: 1993
WorldShift is a next-gen cyber-fantasy RTS game for the PC.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2009
Star Ruler has players take command of an interstellar empire as they must safeguard their species from total extinction.
- Release Date: Aug 21, 2010
- Release Date: Jan 13, 2010
A real-time strategy wargame where you control a liquid army against a similar liquid army.
- Release Date: Oct 16, 2009
- Release Date: 1993
The second "microexpansion" for Sins of a Solar Empire will add new diplomatic options to manage your relations with other alien races.
- Release Date: Feb 9, 2010
Colony Defense, is a real-time planetary defense strategy game.
- Release Date: Feb 20, 2010
- Release Date: Jul 1, 2010
- Release Date: Mar 15, 2010
Anomaly 2 is a real-time strategy game that takes the tower offense concept from Anomaly Warzone Earth to a new level.. The game takes places in the years following the invasion of Earth in 2018, where the planet is overrun by alien machines and humankind is on the verge of extinction.
- Release Date: May 15, 2013
Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm is the second of the three games for Starcraft II that picks up the story of StarCraft II where Wings of Liberty left off. The story focuses on Sarah Kerrigan and her quest to reunite the Swarm and exact revenge on Arcturus Mengsk.
- Release Date: Mar 12, 2013
Sins of a Solar Empire is a massive space strategy game that lets you create huge fleets of starship and conquer the universe.
- Release Date: Feb 4, 2008
Anno 2070 takes place in a near-future environment where climate change has forced humanity to adapt to rising sea levels that have left stretches of once-fertile land completely inhospitable.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2011
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II is the full sequel to 2004's bloodthirsty sci-fi real-time strategy game, set in the Warhammer 40K universe.
- Release Date: Feb 18, 2009
Homeworld is both an excellent game and one that may well reshape the entire real-time strategy genre.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 1999
It doesn't stray far from the blueprint created by its predecessors, but it is, without a doubt, the best game to ever adhere to that formula.
- Release Date: Apr 1, 1998
Star Wars: Empire at War is a real-time-strategy game set in the Star Wars universe and takes place a few years before the events of Episode IV.
- Release Date: Feb 15, 2006
This third standalone expansion for THQ's real-time strategy game adds new playable factions and a brand-new campaign.
- Release Date: Mar 4, 2008
Those who had a great time playing the original should by all means enjoy the sequel, as will most anyone interested in managing epic battles between huge spaceship fleets.
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2003
- Player Reviews: 155
- Game Universe:
- Command & Conquer (PS, PC, N64, SAT, MAC),
- Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (PC, X360, MAC),
- Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath (PC, X360),
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (PC, PS3, X360, MAC),
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Commander's Challenge (PS3, X360),
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert - Retaliation (PS),
- Command & Conquer: Generals (PC, MAC),
- Command & Conquer: Generals - Deluxe Edition (PC, MAC),
- Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour (PC, MAC),
- Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight (PC)
Command & Conquer 4 Navigation