Maybe I'm a moron, but I just don't get it.

User Rating: 4 | Cities in Motion PC
I think that I may have to come to grips with the fact that I am completely brain dead. I must be; there is absolutely no other explanation to the amount of difficulty I had with this game.

Before this, I actually thought I was rather sharp. You know, loved all the Sim Cities, most of the Civ games, every single Myst game, I'm a professional engineer..all that. But this...oh this...

People will line up in clumps of over a hundred at my bus stops. I cannot buy and run enough buses to accommodate them. Adding other lines just makes more clumps of over a hundred at those stops. Keep in mind that I'm running in a city where the only buses available will only carry 10 people (sometimes, I'll get to that). Even when my reputation with the people in the city is in the tank, there are riders gathering, nay, flocking to ride.
I'd actually be okay with that normally. Really, if all the buses were chock full all the time, then big money right? No, not so much. Unfortunately, the buses are incapable of sustaining themselves financially. In simple terms, it is completely impossible to turn a profit regardless on initial investment.

Okay, so I suck at the game. Big deal right? That doesn't mean that it's bad. No, but the broken vehicle path finding, clunky interface, terrible graphics engine (played it on a brand new gaming rig - one that runs Crysis on full just fine - with most of the pretty turned off and it still lagged at points), and piles of glitches including one that causes vehicles to simply stop taking riders at all combine to turn what could be a entertainingly frustrating sim into one that simply obliterates any sort of interest a gamer could have.

Now, I will continue to play for a while. If I manage to get the hang of it all (perhaps there's a 'start simulating people properly' button in one of the menus) then I will happily come back and adjust my review.
As of right now though, I wouldn't even recommend this at the cheap price it's at. I'm not sure I'd recommend it if it was free.