Championship Manager 4 (2003) Cheats For PC
Increase your wage structure without the approval of your board.
This trick allows you to offer a much higher pay for a particular staff without requesting from your board.
For instance, to comply with a scout/coach's request which is higher than your board's maximum wage structure for scout/coach position.
This trick works mainly for scouts and coaches as their wage structure is usually lower than assistant managers.
For a scout or coach,
1) Click 'Approach to sign'.
2) Change his default position from scout/coach to Assistant Manager.
3) Reduce the wage you are offering to zero.
4) Click offer contract.
5) A few days later, there will be news that he has rejected your offer.
6) Click 'Approach to sign' again.
7) You will find his default position has been changed to Assistant Manager with a simultaneous significant increase in the wage allowed to offer him.
8) Click the maximum or whatever he requested and offer him a scout/coach posistion.
Please note that this trick allows you to increase your wage structure to sign most scouts or coaches but it is is dependent on your club's wage structure for an Assistant Manager.
Contributed by: Jex
Buy any player for free (pre-EP3)
1) Firstly, you have to get his club to accept your bid.
2) To achieve this, either make a very high bid (many times his market value) that the club cannot reject ; alternatively, you could make an enquiry and accept the club's demands in return.
3) When his club allows you to negotiate his contract, click to offer him a contract.
4) While in the contract screen, click news on the left toolbar option (Do not click the back arrow). Click on that player's name and withdraw your bid.
5) Re-bid for free or whatever amount you wish.
6) Click the back arrow on the left toolbar this time back to the screen where you are discussing his contract details.
7) Offer him a reasonable contract.
8) When he accepts your contract, he joins your club on a free transfer (or any amount that you re-bid for).
Contributed by: Jex
Easy way to win cheat.
This cheat works in EP4 and below but will not work with EP5 as it is to be removed.
1. In your starting line up before a game swap the goalkeeper and one of your strikers around, so your goalkeeper plays upfront and your forward plays in goal.
2. Proceed to your next match and kick off, straight away go to your tactics screen and swap your goalkeeper and striker back to the way they should be.
3. For some reason in the proceedings of the game the team you are playing will keep shooting from the halfway line and missing or giving your keeper an easy save. Because of this they never get anywhere near your goal so dont have any chances to score. All you have to have is a good enough team to score past them.
You will notce that the opposition will have in excess of 30 shots but all will be from the halfway line.
Contributed by: KOTRwhoops
Control an International Team at the start of the game
If you want to be the manager of an International Team (e.g. England) at the start of the game, then when you create a new game, select at least one league of the nation you want to manage. Then, when it comes to the Choose Your Team menu, click on any team. Then go to Finances/Information, and click on the Team Nationality. This will take you to the International Squad, and just click Take Control.
Contributed by: PIW
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Other||Online Guide by colinvandam||16K|
|Other||League/Cup Guide by VillaNZ||103K|
|FAQ||FAQ by northern ireland||62K|
|FAQ/Strategy Guide||FAQ/Strategy Guide by AlaskaFox||136K|
|FAQ/Strategy Guide||FAQ/Strategy Guide by shy||62K|
|FAQ/Strategy Guide||FAQ/Strategy Guide by ig1234||31K|
|FAQ||FAQ by RicKBow||33K|