The way a sequel should be made. Retained all the fun aspects of previous versions with numerous creative innovations.

User Rating: 10 | Akumajou Densetsu NES
If only other sequels follwed the example of this game. While retaining the core of the original, the gameplay, difficult challenge, atmosphere, the game innovates with the ability to play as a thief, a vampire, or a wizard. These classes are diverse and create for a distinct experience when play with these other characters along with a change in story that accompanies. My favorite of all the castlevania series that came before and after.