So much fun!

User Rating: 8.8 | Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now PC
Carmageddon may not be a game that looks as if a lot of attention was payed to it, but if there's one thing that sets this one above all other car games is its super-high level of FUN FUN FUN!!! There is a countless amount of power-ups you can get, from ones that completely trash your cars body work, to ones that make you invulnerable, and even ones that make the pedestrians start dancing in their place! This level of humor and fun is very rare these days, and often missed by some reviewers. I also liked the cars. There are airplanes which can open up 400 MPH without breaking a sweat, pimped out cars that beat music to your speed, super-fast but very fragile cars, hyper-durable but slow cars and even massive construction vehicles which can smash the competition in a matter of seconds. Every vehicle has its own set of strengths and weaknesses. The damage effects are awesome. The cars get huge dents, scratches all in the right places and differently every single time, and pieces even fly off, like the hoods, bumpers, fenders, doors and everything else, but what impressed me the most is that if you hit a wall hard enough, you can completely bend or even cut your car in half. I've yet to see this level of damage effects. A massive amount of variety give this game the ability to entertain for a long time.