Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO Hints & Cheats
Extra colorsEnter the following codes at the character select screen while the cursor is over the selected character.
Cheat Effect Press all 3 punch buttons at the same time To use the character's 7th color Press all 3 kick buttons at the same time To use the character's 8th color
Victory quotesDo these after winning a stage.
Cheat Effect Start + FP Character say a quote specific to the opponent Start + FK Character talks with a team member
Extra OptionsBeat all the opponents in Boss Challenge Mode, and you will unlock the Extra Options located under the Options Menu. You can customize your life gauge for both players, your custom groove, infinite groove energy, etc.
Infinite Custom GroovesDefeat all characters in survival mode.
Hidden BossesIf you play with a Capcom groove you will get Ultimate Rugal, and if you play with a SNK groove you will get Shin Akuma.
Achieve over 1500 GPS by the end of the game.
Defeat the Middle Boss
Achieve at least one Finest Knock Out
**Note** 2 of 3 must be accomplished to unlock them
Custom GroovesThe Custom Groove option appears once a normal Boss has been defeated (normal Akuma or Rugal). Normal Bosses appear by doing 2 of 4 of the following tasks.
Achieve over 1000 GPS by the end of the game.
Achieve four or more special KOs.
Middle Boss has appeared.
Achieve two or more LV3 super combo KOs.
**Note** 2 of 4 must be accomplished to unlock Custom Grooves
Boss Challenge ModeTo get this mode you must unlock both Shin Akuma and Ultimate Rugal. The once you do that go to Arcade mode and hold LP and MP (X + Y by default) and press Start while highlighting arcade mode.
Fight Mini-BossesSatisfy all of the following conditions:
- get at least 800 points
- never get hit by more than 5 first hits in any match
- have at least 2 CC finish or Super finish
Geese/Vega will appear after the 4th match ( the match before the final round )
Finest KOTo obtain a finest KO, satisfy one of the following:
1) counter a super move with a special move
2) counter a special move with a level 3 super
3) counter a super move with a super move
4) finish an opponent with a level 3 super who is taunting
for 2) & 3), one can start with any normal/special move that counter the special/super move, as long as the finishing hit is the level 3 super, finest KO will appear.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Other||CvS2/CvS2EO Console Differences FAQ by psychochronic||9K|
|Character Guide||Ken by Kendrick C.||53K|
|Other||Groove Point Mechanics FAQ by WillyFourEyes||9K|
|Other||Systems FAQ by Buktooth88||72K|
|Other||Miscellaneous Information Guide by BongoGoku||35K|
|FAQ/Move List||FAQ/Move List by ngriffin||53K|
|Other||Xbox Live FAQ by SW4EtErNiTy||30K|
Hints & FAQs provided courtesy of GameFAQs.
- Player Reviews: 27
- Game Universe:
- Marvel vs. Capcom (DC, PS, ARC),
- Street Fighter Alpha: Warriors' Dreams (GBC, PC, SAT, ARC, ZB),
- Street Fighter Alpha 3 (PS, DC, GBA, ARC, SAT),
- Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO (GC, XBOX),
- Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (PS2, XBOX, ARC, DC, X360, PS3, IP),
- SVC Chaos: SNK vs. Capcom (NEO, PS2, XBOX),
- Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (PS2, XBOX),
- Capcom Fighting Evolution (PS2, XBOX, ARC),
- Street Fighter Alpha 2 (PS, SAT, PC, ARC, SNES, MOBILE),
- X-Men vs. Street Fighter (PS, SAT, ARC)
- Offline Modes:
- Online Modes:
- Number of Players:
Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO Navigation