Capcom Fighting Evolution Related Games
While many fighting games this year have gone online, Guilty Gear Isuka takes a step back and to the side with its awkward multicharacter fighting system.
- Release Date: Nov 2, 2004
Guilty Gear XX #Reload features a number of tweaks and one new character.
- Release Date: Dec 10, 2004
A classic SNK game gets a makeover in The King of Fighters '94 Re-Bout. Like the original KOF94, this 2D fighter lets two players face-off in team-based matches.
- Release Date: Dec 28, 2004
Sammy is crafting a new arcade fighter with a unique animation style.
- Release Date: Mar 17, 2005
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2004
- Release Date: Jun 26, 2008
Follow the stories of 25 Guilty Gear combatants in Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus.
- Release Date: Apr 7, 2009
Guilty Gear XX gets another version, titled Accent Core.
- Release Date: Sep 11, 2007
- Release Date: Sep 8, 2005
Guilty Gear X2 is one of the most highly evolved 2D fighting games yet, and it's another clear sign that fighting games definitely have some life left in them.
- Release Date: Feb 3, 2003
This fighting game features a cast of 11 female fighters destined to save the earth from an evil fiend bent on its destruction.
- Release Date: Apr 10, 2008
- Release Date: Aug 20, 2009
The King of Fighters XI picks up where KOF 2003 left off, by featuring three-on-three tag-team battles and a slew of new combatants and gameplay tweaks.
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2007
Pit your favorite King of Fighters characters against each other in The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match.
- Release Date: Mar 3, 2009
- Release Date: Feb 26, 2009
- Release Date: Apr 9, 2009
- Release Date: Nov 28, 2002
This fighting game has characters from Konami, Takara, and Hudson games
- Release Date: Dec 18, 2003
SNK's NeoGeo fighting game is coming to the PlayStation 2.
- Release Date: May 26, 2006
Tenkaichi Kenkyakuden features an all-star cast of 40 characters, which is the largest roster for the series to date.
- Release Date: Jan 26, 2006
An upgrade to an upgrade of an upgrade to Guilty Gear X, Slash features two new fighters, new moves, and rebalanced characters.
- Release Date: Apr 13, 2006
It's a graphically remarkable yet otherwise conventional 2D fighting game that plays well, sounds good, and offers a memorable lineup of cool characters.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2001
Guilty Gear X Plus will contain two new characters and other enhancements over the PlayStation 2 version of Guilty Gear X.
- Release Date: Nov 29, 2001
- Release Date: Oct 23, 2003
- Release Date: Oct 7, 2005
- Player Reviews: 30
- Game Universe:
- Marvel vs. Capcom (DC, PS, ARC),
- Street Fighter Alpha: Warriors' Dreams (GBC, PC, SAT, ARC, ZB),
- Street Fighter Alpha 3 (PS, DC, GBA, ARC, SAT),
- Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO (GC, XBOX),
- Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (PS2, XBOX, ARC, DC, X360, PS3, IP),
- SVC Chaos: SNK vs. Capcom (NEO, PS2, XBOX),
- Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (PS2, XBOX),
- Capcom Fighting Evolution (PS2, XBOX, ARC),
- Street Fighter Alpha 2 (PS, SAT, PC, ARC, SNES, MOBILE),
- X-Men vs. Street Fighter (PS, SAT, ARC)
- Offline Modes:
Competitive, Team Oriented
- Number of Players:
Capcom Fighting Evo. Navigation