Call of Duty Related Games
While the retail single-player expansion was cancelled, id released the multiplayer component as a free download.
- Release Date: May 29, 2003
Despite its flaws, Day of Defeat offers unusually intense gameplay with excellent pacing, good weapons, and a really fine combination of all-out action and teamwork.
- Release Date: May 6, 2003
Wolfenstein is well worth it for the multiplayer game alone, so the fact that you get a solid single-player game in the box can only be considered a bonus.
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2001
Battlefield Vietnam packs more dramatic moments in its gameplay than most any multiplayer-focused action game in the past few years.
- Release Date: Mar 16, 2004
Wolfenstein is first person shooter where you play as BJ Blazkowicz, a highly decorated member of the Office of Secret Actions, who must stop the Nazis from harnessing the power of the Black Sun and creating a weapon of war-ending mass destruction.
- Release Date: Aug 18, 2009
Its additions are extremely enjoyable to play around with and, in some cases, really change the gameplay of the original in new and intriguing ways.
- Release Date: Sep 4, 2003
The Deluxe Edition of Allied Assault includes a strategy guide as well as a bonus CD that provides a behind-the-scenes look at the game's development.
- Release Date: May 19, 2003
There really isn't much to Medal of Honor Allied Assault Breakthrough that those who've played the original and its first expansion haven't already seen before.
- Release Date: Sep 22, 2003
Fist Alpha offers more of the intense and suspenseful single-player and multiplayer action that made Vietcong the respectable game that it is.
- Release Date: Feb 4, 2004
History Channel: Battle for the Pacific puts you in on the ground in many of the decisive battles in the Pacific Theater or WWII.
- Release Date: Dec 4, 2007
Dead Man's Hand isn't a bad use of your $20, and for what it's worth, the PC version of this first-person shooter is substantially better than the previously released Xbox version.
- Release Date: Mar 18, 2004
This compilation pack includes Allied Assault, as well as the game's two expansion packs, Spearhead and Breakthrough.
- Release Date: Mar 2, 2004
Push through Berlin's heavy defenses and take on hordes of Nazi soldiers in this shooter.
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2003
The Red Veil continues the storyline of The Stalin Subway saga, with new locations based on the Moscow of the 50s. In this first-person shooter, you'll control Lena, the wife of the main character, as she searches for answers.
- Release Date: Jul 15, 2003
Revolution is the first DLC map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops II. It includes four new multiplayer maps, a new zombies map, a new zombies game mode, and a brand-new multiplayer weapon.
- Release Date: Feb 28, 2013
This World War II action game sees players manning a fixed gun on a battleship under attack from enemy planes.
- Release Date: Jun 18, 2003
Get the original multiplayer hit Battlefield 1942 and the Road to Rome expansion in this compilation.
- Release Date: Oct 21, 2003
This edition includes the original Vietcong, plus the Fist Alpha expansion.
- Release Date: Jan 28, 2004
- Release Date: 2004
This game puts players in Pearl Harbor during the Japanese attack during WWII. The game features historically accurate battles, vehicles, and weapons.
- Release Date: September 2004
Nuketown Zombies is set during the events of Moon, and after the end of the multiplayer level from the original Black Ops game.
- Release Date: TBA
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger lets you live the epic and violent journey of a ruthless bounty hunter on the trail of the West's most notorious outlaws.
- Release Date: May 22, 2013
Rising Storm is a total conversion modification for the eagerly awaited WWII First-person Shooter, Heroes of Stalingrad: Red Orchestra; based on the Pacific campaign of 1941-45.
- Release Date: Q3 2013
Renaissance Heroes is an online multiplayer first-person shooter game set in 16th-century Renaissance Europe.
- Release Date: Feb 19, 2013
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood is the prequel to Call of Juarez and will take you through ravaged Civil War-era Georgia to the Aztec ruins of Mexico.
- Release Date: Jun 30, 2009
- Player Reviews: 530
- Game Universe:
- Call of Duty: Finest Hour (XBOX, PS2, GC),
- Call of Duty (NGE, PC, PS3, MOBILE, X360, MAC),
- Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Call of Duty 2 (MAC, PC, X360, MOBILE, WINM),
- Call of Duty 3 (X360, PS3, PSP, WII, XBOX, PS2, MOBILE),
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (X360, PS3, PC, DS, MAC, MOBILE, WII),
- Call of Duty: World at War (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, WINM),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC, PS3, X360),
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, MAC),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Package (X360, PC, PS3)
- Online Modes:
- Number of Players:
Call of Duty Navigation