Call of Duty Related Games
- Release Date: Jun 30, 2004
There really isn't much to Medal of Honor Allied Assault Breakthrough that those who have played the original and its first expansion haven't already seen before.
- Release Date: May 2004
As Lt. Mike Powell, member of the famed 1st Ranger Battalion, you'll battle through over 20 levels based on historical military campaigns of World War II.
- Release Date: August 2002
- Release Date: 2003
- Release Date: 2002
This compilation pack includes Allied Assault, as well as the game's two expansion packs, Spearhead and Breakthrough.
- Release Date: February 2005
- Release Date: 2006
- Release Date: 1994
- Release Date: 1997
Battleground Europe is a massively multiplayer first-person shooter that takes players to the battlefields of Western Europe.
- Release Date: Jul 17, 2007
Relive the story of Sgt. Matt Baker and the 101st Airborne paratroopers, who were scattered over the French countryside during the Normandy invasion.
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2010
Set during the famous airdrop before the invasion at Normandy, Brothers in Arms tells the story of Sgt. Matt Baker and his squad of 101st airborne paratroopers, who were scattered over the French countryside.
- Release Date: Mar 15, 2005
You can play as Sergeant Joe Hartsock during the liberation of Normandy in Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood. This sequel to Brothers in Arms: The Road to Hill 30 includes new single-player and multiplayer missions, as well as new competitive and cooperative multiplayer game modes.
- Release Date: Oct 6, 2005
Day of Defeat: Source is an online WWII first-person shooter constructed using the Half-Life 2 Source engine. You can play as one of many classes of troops, each with its own role and set of historically accurate weapons.
- Release Date: Jul 12, 2010
While the retail single-player expansion was cancelled, id released the multiplayer component as a free download.
- Release Date: Jan 22, 2012
Despite its flaws, Day of Defeat offers unusually intense gameplay with excellent pacing, good weapons, and a really fine combination of all-out action and teamwork.
- Release Date: Apr 2, 2013
Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 is a WWII online action game from Tripwire Interactive, which is being sold over Steam.
- Release Date: Apr 4, 2013
- Release Date: Jun 21, 2004
BioShock Infinite is a first-person shooter where you assume the role of former Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt, who is sent to the flying city of Columbia on a rescue mission to save Elizabeth, who has been imprisoned since childhood.
- Release Date: Q3 2013
A visually stunning shooter, Halo add its impressive technical strengths to a rich single-player story and team-oriented online gameplay.
- Release Date: Dec 3, 2003
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2003
Rage is a first-person shooter from Bethesda set in the not-too-distant future where an asteroid impacts Earth, leaving a ravaged world behind.
- Release Date: Feb 2, 2012
- Release Date: Apr 14, 2006
Elite Force II is a good, well-rounded shooter that should satisfy fans of similar games, as well as Star Trek fans looking to shoot first and ask questions later.
- Release Date: November 2003
- Release Date: 2000
- Game Universe:
- Call of Duty: Finest Hour (XBOX, PS2, GC),
- Call of Duty (NGE, PC, PS3, MOBILE, X360, MAC),
- Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Call of Duty 2 (MAC, PC, X360, MOBILE, WINM),
- Call of Duty 3 (X360, PS3, PSP, WII, XBOX, PS2, MOBILE),
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (X360, PS3, PC, DS, MAC, MOBILE, WII),
- Call of Duty: World at War (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, WINM),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC, PS3, X360),
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, MAC),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Package (X360, PC, PS3)
- Online Modes:
- Number of Players:
Call of Duty Navigation