Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Question
- Posted by buccfan
- on Nov 14, 2009 2:20 am GMT
Can not Download update 1.03, why?
Try turning off the Media Servers option in the PS3's System Settings menu (I forget exactly where it is) it could also be a problem with their servers.
If all of the above fails then try Port Forwarding (www.portforwarding.com) or putting your PS3's IP address in your routers DMZ.
Delete game utility data
Disable UPnP on your router.
I had this problem too. For some reason, some Linksys routers with UPnP enabled will disconnect you from the Playstation Network when it tries to auto-connect. This will also solve the auto PSN sign-on problem, and PSN Store downloads stopping if you try to download in the background.
All you have to do is disable Media Server Connection under Network Settings and it will download easly
Disable Madia Server...
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 563
- Game Universe:
- Call of Duty: Finest Hour (XBOX, PS2, GC),
- Call of Duty (NGE, PC, PS3, MOBILE, X360, MAC),
- Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Call of Duty 2 (MAC, PC, X360, MOBILE, WINM),
- Call of Duty 3 (X360, PS3, PSP, WII, XBOX, PS2, MOBILE),
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (X360, PS3, PC, DS, MAC, MOBILE, WII),
- Call of Duty: World at War (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, WINM),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC, PS3, X360),
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, MAC),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Package (X360, PC, PS3)
COD: Modern Warfare 2 Navigation