The lied about the new engine...

#1 Posted by Bryjoered07 (1 posts) -

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/05/23/call-of-duty-engine-isnt-brand-new-but-upgraded/

This company **** sucks, yes I will probably buy this game because literally everyone I know plays it. That makes me a hypocrite, I know. I hate them though, I hate what they stand for and I just want them to blow up. They ruin gaming as we know it, period. I'm just praying BF4 outsells them this time so they finally get a wake up call that they cannot do this to consumers and get away wit hit.

#2 Posted by jackelzx (820 posts) -

If its not broken don't fix it.

#3 Posted by jasonjjj (1150 posts) -

@jackelzx: I agree, maybe thats why its a "refurbished" game every year, everyone complains about it but they still end up buying it cause in truth they love it

#5 Edited by hobbesa4 (16 posts) -
@Bryjoered07 said:

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/05/23/call-of-duty-engine-isnt-brand-new-but-upgraded/

This company **** sucks, yes I will probably buy this game because literally everyone I know plays it. That makes me a hypocrite, I know. I hate them though, I hate what they stand for and I just want them to blow up. They ruin gaming as we know it, period. I'm just praying BF4 outsells them this time so they finally get a wake up call that they cannot do this to consumers and get away wit hit.

Are you stupid? If I am not pleased with a product then I either don't buy it or I'll return it and demand my money back. If this company lied to you, don't support them by giving them your cash and saying "I'm only getting it because my friends are getting it." You're still giving them your $60 that you worked for or whatever! You want to know what that means to me? You're afraid of being left out! As a player of games you'll never see get 9.0's, let me tell you, I never once felt left out when people were swarming for Modern Warfare 3, or Halo 4. Why? Because I just didn't care! I play games that I want to play and not because my friends are all getting it.

Maybe this sort of logic is far too advanced for you. Maybe when you're in college and you understand what it means to have responsibilities, then you'll realize that you wasted a ton of cash on a bunch of games that you got 'just because everyone you knew had it.'

#6 Posted by Eternalrage (32 posts) -

And this is why i hope Titanfall brings a great competition for COD. Because they will not revamp their engine if you dont need to cause they know they'll make big bucks because its Call of duty and everyone will buy it. I dont even know why im buying it, i know i'll play for a week and then get bored. Already seen multiplyer videos and offers nothing different then previous COD's. lol

#7 Posted by byof_america (1347 posts) -

@Bryjoered07: "...I just want them to blow up."

Ya don't say. It's people like you that give the COD community a bad name. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some puppy drowning to do. Good day, sir!