Last COD before the END!

#1 Posted by timboutillier (74 posts) -

Next year Titanfall dethrones COD and good! I'm tired of the same thing rehashed over and over and over again. This is first COD I won't be getting since COD WAW. Hopefully I'll be too busy playin GTA V

#2 Posted by UndeadTofu (0 posts) -
k bye
#4 Posted by hobbesa4 (16 posts) -

As a player of Mech games, Mechwarrior and Armored Core have been carrying the title of "Mech combat" long before you were even conceived. And Call of Duty and Battlefield have been around just as long. In short, Titanfall has a way to go before it dethrones anyone.

#5 Posted by Gbullet (14 posts) -

What the hell is up with the useless posts ? Any moderators that can clean this up ? Waste of time.

#6 Posted by TarkatanWarrior (1069 posts) -

Oh mighty cod prophet. Tell us of the end of our franchise!

Remember when people were saying Haze was the Halo-killer? Yeah. Keep dreaming.

#7 Posted by byof_america (1469 posts) -

@hobbesa4: on that note, which is the best AC? I've only played 4 and thought it was great, but haven't heard much of the series lately, not that i've been looking that hard.

#8 Posted by hobbesa4 (16 posts) -

Sadly, I've only played Xbox series myself, but I hear Last Raven is probably the best out of all the installments. Personally, I like For Answer because of the story and Verdict Day (which is the newest game) for the more tactic based gameplay. If they could only combine those two elements into one game, then I'd be very happy pilot.

#9 Edited by Swedish_Chef (617 posts) -

@timboutillier said:

Next year Titanfall dethrones COD and good! I'm tired of the same thing rehashed over and over and over again. This is first COD I won't be getting since COD WAW. Hopefully I'll be too busy playin GTA V

A game that launches on one system won't surpass the sales of a title that launches on all systems.