Call of Duty: Finest Hour Related Games
Call of Duty 3 continues the series of World War II shooters, this time focusing on the battle for the liberation of Paris - known as the Normandy Breakout.
- Release Date: Nov 7, 2006
Set during the famous airdrop before the invasion at Normandy, Brothers in Arms tells the story of Sgt. Matt Baker and his squad of 101st Airborne paratroopers, who were scattered over the French countryside.
- Release Date: Mar 15, 2005
Assume the role of Union and Confederate soldiers fighting behind enemy lines in legendary battles in History Civil War: Secret Missions.
- Release Date: Nov 4, 2008
Call of Duty 2: Big Red One is a World War II shooter focused on the actions of the US Army's First Infantry Division.
- Release Date: Nov 1, 2005
Medal of Honor Frontline is one of those games that will surprise PlayStation 2 owners by dazzling them with terrific gameplay, visual flair, and some of the best sound yet heard on Sony's console.
- Release Date: May 28, 2002
In Medal of Honor: European Assault, you'll join the effort to liberate Europe in 1942. As US Army Lieutenant William Holt, you must take command of a group of soldiers through battlefields based on actual WWII locations.
- Release Date: Jun 7, 2005
The weakness of Rising Sun's gameplay undermines what could have been a much more enjoyable experience.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2003
You can play as Sergeant Joe Hartsock during the liberation of Normandy in Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood. This sequel to Brothers in Arms: The Road to Hill 30 includes new single- and multiplayer missions, as well as new competitive and cooperative multiplayer game modes.
- Release Date: Oct 26, 2005
It's a functional shooter, but with a couple of extra coats of paint, Killzone could have been a whole lot better.
- Release Date: Nov 2, 2004
Captured, conveniently forgotten, tortured, and left for dead, MI6 agent Andrew Sterling awaits execution in a Chinese prison. The story begins when a mysterious friend from his past rescues him, setting off a chain of events that threaten global security.
- Release Date: May 11, 2005
In TimeSplitters: Future Perfect, humanity is on the brink of destruction by the evil TimeSplitters. With the help of some familiar faces, Cortez--the tough hero from previous installments--must chase a mystery foe across different time periods to trace the origins of the TimeSplitters.
- Release Date: Mar 21, 2005
An uninteresting story and lackluster gameplay, both online and off, leaves Rogue Agent feeling rather flat.
- Release Date: Nov 22, 2004
This shooter combines the trench warfare of the First World War with more modern weapons and vehicles.
- Release Date: Aug 6, 2004
A viral outbreak has shut down one of the US government's most secret and secure military facilities and all scientific and military personnel are locked inside. A small Special Forces unit, led by specialist Ethan Cole, is sent to investigate.
- Release Date: Apr 25, 2005
In Project: Snowblind, you can experience war through the eyes of the first of a new breed of supersoldiers. As Lt. Nathan Frost, your mission is to stop a renegade regime from eradicating the civilized world.
- Release Date: Feb 23, 2005
Robotech: Invasion's single-player campaign still suffers from the same bland gameplay and mission design that plagued its predecessor.
- Release Date: Oct 5, 2004
- Release Date: Jul 22, 2004
You can engage in cinematic firefights through destructible environments in Black, the new first-person shooter from Criterion Studios. You can play as an operative in Eastern Europe with extensive access to the newest exotic weaponry that the world has to offer.
- Release Date: Feb 28, 2006
Darkwatch: Curse of the West blends vampire horror with western genres. Darkwatch is a secret strike-force that has a protected man from evil since the dawn of civilization.
- Release Date: Aug 16, 2005
Half-Life for the PS2 is a gripping combination of superb story design, sly artificial intelligence, taut combat sequences, and logical puzzles.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2001
TimeSplitters 2 may very well be the best split-screen multiplayer-focused first-person shooter ever created.
- Release Date: Oct 9, 2002
Quake III Revolution makes do with what it has to work with and manages to put on a pretty good show.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2001
SWAT: Global Strike Team is an impressive and successful effort to bring the old series into the 21st century.
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2003
TimeSplitters focuses on its extremely strong multiplayer elements and delivers a first-person shooter that is as addictive as any other console-based FPS.
- Release Date: Oct 23, 2000
Although Red Faction rarely outstrips the games it draws inspiration from, the fact that there are times when it shows them up at all is pretty impressive.
- Release Date: May 21, 2001
- Player Reviews: 139
- Game Universe:
- Call of Duty: Finest Hour (XBOX, PS2, GC),
- Call of Duty (NGE, PC, PS3, MOBILE, X360, MAC),
- Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Call of Duty 2 (MAC, PC, X360, MOBILE, WINM),
- Call of Duty 3 (X360, PS3, PSP, WII, XBOX, PS2, MOBILE),
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (X360, PS3, PC, DS, MAC, MOBILE, WII),
- Call of Duty: World at War (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, WINM),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC, PS3, X360),
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, MAC),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Package (X360, PC, PS3)
- Offline Modes:
Competitive, Team Oriented
- Online Modes:
Competitive, Team Oriented
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
16 Players Online
Call of Duty Finest Hour Navigation