Samantha Says

#1 Posted by shadow_Metroid (1637 posts) -

So, I recently got the Rezurrection DLC and I've been  wanting to get the achievements for it.  Well I'm trying to do the "Cyrogenic Slumber Part" and every time I try to do the "Samantha Says" thing with the computer it never lets me press anything. I've heard you had to do other easter eggs before this one, but I couldn't find any place to confirm it. So I've come to you gamespot. Help me out?

#2 Posted by gangster480 (856 posts) -

So, I recently got the Rezurrection DLC and I've been  wanting to get the achievements for it.  Well I'm trying to do the "Cyrogenic Slumber Part" and every time I try to do the "Samantha Says" thing with the computer it never lets me press anything. I've heard you had to do other easter eggs before this one, but I couldn't find any place to confirm it. So I've come to you gamespot. Help me out?

shadow_Metroid

add me hitman480 on psn.

#3 Posted by gangster480 (856 posts) -

You don't need to have the other maps for that achievement. to get that achievement you only have to do one part of the easter egg. I heard if you want to to launch the nukes and get all 8 perks then you will the rod and stone. Some one else please confirm.

#4 Posted by shadow_Metroid (1637 posts) -

So wait I'd need the focusing stone just to do the achievement? And I have 360 bro

#5 Posted by gangster480 (856 posts) -

no, you don't, here is the link for the steps http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Richtofen%27s_Grand_Scheme

just do the first 4 steps and you will get it. that's how i got mine. I don't have the stone and the rod either. you need them to complete the entire easter egg.