Call of Duty: Black Ops Question
- Posted by RahBit
- on Nov 23, 2010 3:56 am GMT
You tap the sprint button and hold up, then you push jump. You can move back slightly so that you have some momentum. I'm not sure why you're having problems with this as it is a very simple task.
same case with me
Hudson just won't jump
No specific button to do jump right?
We only need to sprint across
Don't bring a heavy weapon
you must be using something like a handgun to do that
my friend just told me and it works!
Just hold the sprint button but jump with enough momentum.The timing is important.After the jump just follow your teammates and do not fall from the hill.
I can sprint, jump, and make to the other side but sprint fails to keep sprinting! Have to keep hitting the shift button. It only works for a second and stops. Ultimately I never can keep up with the team :-(
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 242
- Game Universe:
- Call of Duty: Finest Hour (XBOX, PS2, GC),
- Call of Duty (NGE, PC, PS3, MOBILE, X360, MAC),
- Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Call of Duty 2 (MAC, PC, X360, MOBILE, WINM),
- Call of Duty 3 (X360, PS3, PSP, WII, XBOX, PS2, MOBILE),
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (X360, PS3, PC, DS, MAC, MOBILE, WII),
- Call of Duty: World at War (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, WINM),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC, PS3, X360),
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, MAC),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Package (X360, PC, PS3)
Call of Duty: Black Ops Navigation