Call of Duty: Black Ops Question
- Posted by ThunderMan63
- on Jun 13, 2011 8:16 am GMT
Does the water recharge George's health?
Top Voted Answer
- Posted by multieman101
- on Jun 15, 2011 9:18 pm GMT
Yeah the water doesn't help him any. It is useful becaues you can use it to kill him easier.(NOTE: it doesn't actually kill him he will be back later.
No, the water does not recharge George's health, not even by a little. The only way his health recharges is if you have an Upgraded Vr-11 and shoot him and goes away, but coming back a round or so later with full health. You can check his health out by looking at the spotlight he carries around with him.
I heard that when in the water you do 50% less damage to george but not totally sure
The water has no recharge. The water calms him down, which makes it so he won't get enraged as easy. Though, your damage is affected if you are submerged in the water. The freezing will make your damage drop along with your health. So, lead him into the water when he gets insane, but get out of it to shoot at him.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 471
- Game Universe:
- Call of Duty: Finest Hour (XBOX, PS2, GC),
- Call of Duty (NGE, PC, PS3, MOBILE, X360, MAC),
- Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Call of Duty 2 (MAC, PC, X360, MOBILE, WINM),
- Call of Duty 3 (X360, PS3, PSP, WII, XBOX, PS2, MOBILE),
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (X360, PS3, PC, DS, MAC, MOBILE, WII),
- Call of Duty: World at War (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, WINM),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC, PS3, X360),
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, MAC),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Package (X360, PC, PS3)
Call of Duty: Black Ops Navigation