Call of Duty: Black Ops Question
- Posted by chica10
- on Dec 22, 2010 1:00 pm GMT
COD Black Ops (Investigate the crash site)?
Please see the FAQs section for a detailed answer to your question. If you are already in the plane and nothing is occurring, it is possible that your game has encountered a glitch. Simply restart the level and replay it to that point, and the game should continue as it should.
You're supposed to follow woods and the rest of the team inside the airplane and then you get in a big fight
Just follow Woods, or if its a technical problem (it happened to me before) Try restarting the mission. If you have more questions, please click on the "FAQ's" on top in between the "Data" and "Cheats".
Follow Woods; You'll need to cross the airplane wing to do so you'll be asked to shot something.
Then you'll find yourself in an airplane (looks like a Hind to me).
For further explanation check -----> FAQs >FAQ/Walkthrough by Omegamustard
Or you can simply restart the level if nothing goes right
You go inside the plane and Woods talks to you then there's a big fight.
Its a technical problem that occurs when one of your teammates (Bowman) dies. Bowman is the one who is supposed to open the crate, and if he dies, then you will have to restart the mission and make sure you bring Bowman with you alive.
Go up the wing of the plane
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 471
- Game Universe:
- Call of Duty: Finest Hour (XBOX, PS2, GC),
- Call of Duty (NGE, PC, PS3, MOBILE, X360, MAC),
- Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Call of Duty 2 (MAC, PC, X360, MOBILE, WINM),
- Call of Duty 3 (X360, PS3, PSP, WII, XBOX, PS2, MOBILE),
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (X360, PS3, PC, DS, MAC, MOBILE, WII),
- Call of Duty: World at War (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, WINM),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC, PS3, X360),
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, MAC),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Package (X360, PC, PS3)
Call of Duty: Black Ops Navigation