Call of Duty: Black Ops Question
- Posted by Grim_Fandango88
- on Dec 6, 2010 7:44 am GMT
Call of Duty - Black Ops Zombie Mode Offline?
From the main menu, select "zombies". The level you unlocked is called "five".
That doesn't work when Steam is in offline mode. When you click "Zombies" it immediately says that it can't connect to the Black Ops server. Sometimes you can catch a flash of the Online and Solo options, but you'll never be fast enough to actually pick solo.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 242
- Game Universe:
- Call of Duty: Finest Hour (XBOX, PS2, GC),
- Call of Duty (NGE, PC, PS3, MOBILE, X360, MAC),
- Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Call of Duty 2 (MAC, PC, X360, MOBILE, WINM),
- Call of Duty 3 (X360, PS3, PSP, WII, XBOX, PS2, MOBILE),
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (X360, PS3, PC, DS, MAC, MOBILE, WII),
- Call of Duty: World at War (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, WINM),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC, PS3, X360),
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, MAC),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Package (X360, PC, PS3)
Call of Duty: Black Ops Navigation